Author Topic: Concealed carry  (Read 31653 times)

Offline 1sourdough

• Trade Count: (7)
Re: Concealed carry
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2012, 09:39:50 AM »
 I plan to thank Walker on June 5th too.
NRA, Veteran

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2012, 12:11:42 PM »
Good to know they will honor my Utah permit. Too bad my home state of Illinois won't. >:(
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline jcn59

• Trade Count: (37)
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2012, 12:25:13 PM »
Walker will get my endorsement also.   I'm not particularly fond of what he did to teachers, and the lies that were told about how much a teacher earns, but I'm alot less fond of what doyle did to everyone else in Wisconsin, especially the victims of violent crime who were not allowed to defend themselves.  I hope he gets his due for that. 

I remember when the first concealed carry was proposed by sherman (the bill he voted against on the veto override, for the promise of the judgeship he eventually received).  At that time I wrote bob jauch asking his support for the bill and his response was that if I didn't feel safe in Wisconsin that I should move.  I hope to dance on that man's grave.

I see the liberal media is alleging that Walker is a criminal.  I can't help but wonder if they are stupid enough to think  a man who makes his living as the mayor of Milwaukee is honest.   
Vote them all out, EVERY election!

Does anyone remember the scene from "Quigley Down Under" showing the aborigines lined up on the skyline as far as you could see?   That needs to be US!
NRA Life Member