Author Topic: are we having fun yet!  (Read 608 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
are we having fun yet!
« on: December 19, 2011, 01:21:02 AM »
slide fire stock on a saiga 12guage!!!!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eft4hL74M4g&feature=youtu.be
blue lives matter

Offline Glanceblamm

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: are we having fun yet!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 02:55:49 AM »

Offline Old Syko

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 03:47:34 AM »
Also known as Bump Fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxvYK4bL-Vs

Nope!  Totally different.  Bump firing is usually done by hooking a trigger finger through a belt loop and applying forward pressure to the gun.  Slide Fire Solutions offers a stock that does the same thing for a mere $350.  ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0BgLk1i9yY

Offline Glanceblamm

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 04:11:04 AM »
Nope!  Totally different.  Bump firing is usually done by hooking a trigger finger through a belt loop and applying forward pressure to the gun.  Slide Fire Solutions offers a stock that does the same thing for a mere $350

Cool!...and I stand corrected. Looks like the big diff between "slide" and "bump" is that one could actually hit something with that slide fire stock.

Offline John R.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 05:09:27 AM »
My buddy bought one, and I will have to say that I personally wouldn't spend 50 bucks on that novelty item. He was so proud of that stock, we went to the range and he ripped off a whole mag. He hit the target 5 times out of 30 and shot the target hanger into. I held low left and put 24 out of 30 on the target. I then loaded up a fresh 30 rd. mag and locked the stock (semi-auto), and put 30 out of 30 into the head at 25 yds. The stock is good for wasting ammo and showing off, past that I can't see a need for it.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 07:59:20 AM »
i like mine. No its not used for varmit hunting or percision shooting. Its used to have fun! Sure it may burn up a 100 bucks in ammo in a hurry but then i know lots of guys who do that sat. night at the bar. I leave smiling and they leave staggering. If you figure what it would cost for a class 3 gun its one heck of a bargin. It can be controled as well as any full auto gun. So I guess if there useless so are full autos and i know a few goverments that would argue that. One thing ill say with total honesty is that a bunch of people have shot mine. Ages 13-79 and to a person they came away with a big smile on there face. Now why else do we shoot!!!! If your to tight to buy the ammo or the components pass on it as it doesnt do a thing till you load some ammo in the gun. Maybe your wife can spend the money on another pair of shoes instead ;) . I would have to say that any man who wouldnt want to at least once dump a clip full of 12 guage shells out of that thing isnt a gun nut. Got to go now. Ive got 3 5gallon pails of brass to load back up :o
blue lives matter

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 08:30:22 AM »
I just put my bipod onto the AK load a 75 or 100 round drum and look down the sights at a target as normal and move my finger from my left hand from the trigger guard to the trigger as fast as I can.  same effect a little more accurate and you can stop firing quickly and easily.
It is still not as accurate as pulling the trigger normally but it is fast at empting that drum mag.

Offline John R.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 08:47:25 AM »
Oh it "was" fun, we were shooting his ammo, and I had a blast. Personally wouldn't buy one for $330.00 though.