Author Topic: Michigan Varmint Hunters, great prices on .223 & .22-250 camo Handi's  (Read 2592 times)

Offline THSkeer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (17)
Re: Michigan Varmint Hunters, great prices on .223 & .22-250 camo Handi's
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 05:43:00 AM »
I tried calling and having them shipped store to store.  The manager in Troy said that is not an option. 

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2012, 08:24:23 AM »
I tried calling and having them shipped store to store.  The manager in Troy said that is not an option.
I guess you have to speak to the right person, ask to speak to someone higher up.  I know that this is possible because, I had it done.  I found a rifle in a Dick's store in a neighboring state.  The Dick's in my state didn't have that caliber in stock.  I called my local Dick's from the store where the rifle was, and they made arrangements to have the rifle shipped to my local store, where I could pick it up.

Sometimes you have to be persistent (a pain in the butt). ;)

Good luck!
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 12:35:14 PM »
THSkeer - How did you make out?  Did you finally get them to send the rifle?

If your still having problems getting them to cooperate with you in sending the gun to another store, drop me a PM, and I'll give you specific information (date, time, and stores) regarding transfers done between stores, so that you can prove to the manager that it is an option.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline kaveman

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2012, 03:20:44 PM »
Busta, thanks for heads up scored a .308 today at dicks for 149.99 priceed 179.99 had them scan it it came up 149.99 without your info would not have scored my son his first deer rifle, this is the only board i am a member because of good men like busta who pass on the info to others   Thanks!!!!     Kaveman