Author Topic: True Line Juniors  (Read 317 times)

Offline greenrivers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
True Line Juniors
« on: January 15, 2012, 04:42:10 PM »
I found myself reloading some .38 specials on the old True Line Junior that i bought waaaaaay back then, and wondering if there were many others still living a productive life? Though I have several other presses, I can leave it set up and ready to go when needed and it makes a good place to mount my powder measure. It is also a great place to remember hunts long gone that home grown 30/40 Craigs and many other cartridges were made on. Guess sentimentle reasons have kept it on my bench. What about yours? Any more out there?

Offline tuck2

• Contributor
Re: True Line Juniors
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:47:05 PM »
My first reloading press was a Lymon  True Line Jr which I purchased in 1953. I reloaded ammo for my Win Mdl 70 270 and 38 Sp S&W untill the hole that fitted around the main shaft of the cartridge carrier was oblong.  It was a good starter press for me.

Offline Catfish

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:04:37 AM »
I know you guys are old. The old True Line Jr. has been out of preduction since befor most of the guys on this board were born.

Offline greenrivers

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 01:03:52 AM »
Yup, your right! But like J. Wayne said in one of his movies, DON'T COUNT THIS FAT OLD MAN OUT YET!