Author Topic: KAHR CM9  (Read 882 times)

Offline chromehead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • yeah Id hit that
KAHR CM9
« on: January 09, 2012, 05:20:38 PM »
First post, just joined today.  Picked up CM9 at last gunshow, reasonable deal and being I just sold my PF9 that night before I went to the show I didnt go without for long.  Have put 200 rounds thru it and the difference was night and day compared to the kel tec.  Carried the PF9 for 2 years loved it for carry but was a handfull to shoot and wasnt as accurate as I would have liked. To be fair I could have shot it more.
  The CM9 seems a little less comfortable to carry, been two weeks, but shoots like a house afire, 4 inch block of wood at 50 feet was jumping every other shot! Feel so much more safe and secure with Kahr I cant beleive the peace of mind it gives me.  Still like kel tec, carry P32 often and when I cant carry I can still carry that. Just found this site and I am loving it, Keep up the good work Graybeard!
If shooting is 90% mental....Boy do I Qualify!

Offline bobthenailer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: KAHR CM9
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 03:48:57 AM »
I also have a KEL Tec but in 380 acp, i leave it in the overhead consol of my suv all the time.
 For carry in the summer i use a Kahr pm9 and in winter a CW 45. and IMO they are very user friendly and im impressed with there accuracy & reliablity . I have a tricked out ParaOrd p12  1911alloy frame that i used to carry but i prefer the Kahr's for personal carry now.