Author Topic: "Endangered species" to be expanded  (Read 492 times)

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
"Endangered species" to be expanded
« on: February 03, 2012, 02:42:38 AM »
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/6126501/gonew/1/Proposed_Policy_Affects_Huntin#UNREAD

I read this on another forum, and though some of you guys might want to contact the department of interior.  I feel as if it is a back door way to limit hunting.  Just like "fast and furious" is or was a back door way to get more gun control. 

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: "Endangered species" to be expanded
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 08:54:48 AM »
This looks like it is aimed at the Wood Bison we are holding with plans to release into the wild.  Our plan is to have a huntable herd within 10 years.  USFAW is out current holdup.  They (USFAW) have threatened to take over the herd and declare them Endangered once they are released.  This would allow them to keep the Bison on the endangered list even once the numbers are considered recovered. 
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 09:52:32 AM »
lets see, why did the founding fathers pen the 2nd amendment?
there's plenty of places where almost any animal is scarce.  that's scary stuff but it'll get worse in obamas second term. him and his agencies will run wild.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 04:01:53 PM »
  Humans with common sense and humans with logic need to be put on the endangered spices list.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala