Author Topic: Food for thought..before you vote  (Read 459 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Food for thought..before you vote
« on: February 03, 2012, 07:57:56 AM »

FOUND ON A SEABEE MESSAGE BOARD:
  • [/size]Pee on a Crucifix, you're an "Artist"[/b]
  • [/size]Pee on The American Flag, you're a "Constitutionalist"[/b]
  • [/size]Pee on a Police Car, you're a "Freedom Lovin' 99 percenter"[/b]
  • [/size]Pee on a Taliban piece of crap that just tried to kill you and your fellow Marines, you're a "Villain"[/b]
  • [/size]Sure is a Fudged-up administration we have running this great country!!!!![/b]
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Food for thought..before you vote
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 08:45:30 AM »
I agree 100%  Rog
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 11:50:50 AM »
Now a good man wouldn't pee on any of those things would he?
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 01:22:23 PM »

Now I agree with you in principal however I will not say peeing on dead Taliban fighters was either right nor wrong. I have never been in combat and I cannot say with 100% certainty that I would not react in the same manner as those Marines did after suffering that kind of stress. I would also add that anyone who has not suffered the stress of combat who would tell me that they could say with 100% certainty they wouldnt act out like that is either delusional or a liar.

In a perfect world no one would pee on any of those things.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 02:12:56 PM »
 Knowing well some of  both Marines and Rangers, I understand why they are called "brothers"...  After a few combat patrols they are VERY CLOSE brothers.
   If some Talibani has just perhaps blown up, shot or tortured your brother...what would your reaction be ?  Can you say for sure ?
   Frankly, I don't believe Hillary Clinton, B Husssein Obama of Eric Holder are either knowledgeable enough or equipped to judge these men !

If they are to be judged, let it be by a jury of their peers..a jury of those few brave souls who have "walked in their combat boots".. 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 02:16:12 PM »
Knowing well some of  both Marines and Rangers, I understand why they are called "brothers"...  After a few combat patrols they are VERY CLOSE brothers.
   If some Talibani has just perhaps blown up, shot or tortured your brother...what would your reaction be ?  Can you say for sure ?
   Frankly, I don't believe Hillary Clinton, B Husssein Obama of Eric Holder are either knowledgeable enough or equipped to judge these men !

If they are to be judged, let it be by a jury of their peers..a jury of those few brave souls who have "walked in their combat boots"..

I agree 100%

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 03:45:03 AM »

Now I agree with you in principal however I will not say peeing on dead Taliban fighters was either right nor wrong. I have never been in combat and I cannot say with 100% certainty that I would not react in the same manner as those Marines did after suffering that kind of stress. I would also add that anyone who has not suffered the stress of combat who would tell me that they could say with 100% certainty they wouldnt act out like that is either delusional or a liar.

In a perfect world no one would pee on any of those things.

Well said.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 04:52:16 AM »
The seabee was dead on. Plus the pinhead who pisses on the flag is doing it in front of my wife and kids.

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 05:10:18 AM »
I believe that if it is true that the troops anointed the deceased Tallibans with a respectful golden shower, I think they should be commended for showing the regard that enemy deserves.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 01:52:27 PM »
I believe that if it is true that the troops anointed the deceased Tallibans with a respectful golden shower, I think they should be commended for showing the regard that enemy deserves.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We hear all this squalling from far left sources;
   How well does it compare with buirnbing your enemies and hanging them from bridges or beheading them on a video..and a "news Network" showing it to the world ?