Author Topic: Somebody quickly !! Tell Obama and the Democrats..  (Read 376 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Somebody quickly !! Tell Obama and the Democrats..
« on: February 06, 2012, 01:34:35 AM »
  Somebody tell them how to build the economy and bring back the jobs..    http://www.thestarpress.com/article/20120204/NEWS01/202040337/Caterpillar-closes-locomotive-plant-Canada-jobs-could-move-Muncie-s-Progress-Rail

It was on national news this morning..Cat is coming back !  Why ?  Because Indiana just went to a "right to work" state.
  CVat closed the union plagued plant in Ontario and brought the works beck to our midwest.

Of course, Obama & Co..fought the "right to work" rule..so I guess he won't claim those jobs as any his administration 'created'....but don't hold your breat..expecting honesty.. ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Somebody quickly !! Tell Obama and the Democrats..
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 07:32:22 AM »
Ontario has a Liberal(Democrat) Premier( Governor). Too bad !! ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 03:36:10 PM »
I think this "right to work" bill was the one that caused some Indiana Democratic Legislatures to hide in Illinois so a vote couldn't be held on the bill, somewhat like their comrades in Wisconsin did. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 04:27:04 PM »
I think this "right to work" bill was the one that caused some Indiana Democratic Legislatures to hide in Illinois so a vote couldn't be held on the bill, somewhat like their comrades in Wisconsin did.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Democrats did that in Texas also.  When the people elect consevatives to office, the Democrats use therun & hide" method to usurp what the people voted for !
      http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,86820,00.html

Liberals seem to believe if the people don't agree with the Democrats..then the people deserve to be screwed..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 04:38:26 PM »
  Somebody tell them how to build the economy and bring back the jobs..    http://www.thestarpress.com/article/20120204/NEWS01/202040337/Caterpillar-closes-locomotive-plant-Canada-jobs-could-move-Muncie-s-Progress-Rail

It was on national news this morning..Cat is coming back !  Why ?  Because Indiana just went to a "right to work" state.
  CVat closed the union plagued plant in Ontario and brought the works beck to our midwest.

Of course, Obama & Co..fought the "right to work" rule..so I guess he won't claim those jobs as any his administration 'created'....but don't hold your breat..expecting honesty.. ;)   ;D
He knows what is needed ot create jobs and is purposly doing what he can to ruin our economy. 
Look around the world and at History, happy people do not want to tear down the system.  Disgruntled people do desperate things.
The Russians Revolted and embraced the fallacy of Communism.
The Italians, Germans, and Spanish embrace Facism.
The Palistinians embrace Radical Islam and strap on Vests sacraficing their children.
The Colonists looked at the unfair extensive taxes, the rule of a whim, and wanted self rule.