Author Topic: Two US Soldiers Setup Mex-drug Cartel Hit squad...  (Read 651 times)

TM7

Two US Soldiers Setup Mex-drug Cartel Hit squad...
« on: March 28, 2012, 05:03:09 AM »
fyi ....this isn't good.......TM7
.Two US Soldiers Were Caught Setting Up A Hit Squad For The Mexican  Cartels
Robert Johnson|
Mar.  27, 2012,  8:33 AM|36,818|11
Fort Carson   
A former Army officer, and an active duty Sergeant  were arrested with another man after plotting to carry out a raid on a Zeta drug  house and kill its occupants as part of the new drug ring and arms business they  tried to set up.
Jakob  Rodgers at the Colorado Springs Gazette reports 1st Lt. Kevin Corley, 29,  was discharged earlier this month and arrested Saturday in Laredo, Texas while  finalizing details of the contract killing.
Sgt. Samuel Walker was also
Kevin Corley and Samuel WalkerMug Shot
arrested and the third  man, Corley's cousin, was shot and killed by federal agents.
Corley immediately confessed to putting together a four man kill team to raid  a Texas ranch, steal 20 kilograms of cocaine and kill four people.
Corley first caught agents attention after they connected him to a picture of  a stolen grenade in September. After establishing contact with Corley, agents  say the Lieutenant offered to train cartel members on "room clearing, security  and convoy security."
He also told them he could get them an array of military weapons that "could  easily be stolen from military posts."
Corley was offering a whole array of services including putting together two  teams, one to train 40 cartel members to carry out contract killings and another  to hit the Texas ranch, grab the 20 kilos of coke, and eliminate the rival gang  members.
In return for the ranch job, Corley wanted $50,000 and five kilos of cocaine  worth about $100,000.
Reuters  reports Corley also sold two AR-15 assault rifles, and five stolen ballistic  vests, along with other equipment to DEA agents in Colorado Springs. It was then  he told agents he'd purchased a new Ka-Bar knife to carve a 'Z' in the ranch  victims chests and a hatchet to dismember the bodies.
Corley was assigned to the same active duty unit Walker was in at the time of  his arrest: the 4th Brigade Combat Team of the 4th Infantry Division  at Fort Carson.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/kevin-corley-and-samuel-walker-army-soldiers-arrested-in-zeta-plot-2012-3#ixzz1qQKTz1Gi

Offline buffermop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Two US Soldiers Setup Mex-drug Cartel Hit squad...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 05:16:12 AM »
Glad to see this squelched before it had a chance to escalate into something regretful.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 05:45:55 AM »
I consider this treason, so public execution imo....
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 07:27:36 AM »
It saddens me to see all the stuff that is happening within our armed forces today.  Im not a babe- in- the- woods dumb ass though.  Im sure we have always had ripples in the water.  But it really seems to have escalated. :( :(
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline Empty Quiver

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 07:39:10 AM »
I can agree with heavily penalizing these characters.

This simply shows that for the right price you can get anything dome. The drug trade is too lucrative. Some sort of decriminalization needs to occur. Until the profit potential is removed this will not stop.

Criminals are capable of doing cost / benefit analysis calculations. The tougher the enforcement the higher the costs go, and you start luring very capable people with enough money.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**