Author Topic: Islamic immigration - you think we have it bad with illegal immigrants?  (Read 560 times)

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
Don't know if Spain's problem with Islamic immigration is worse than France's.  Muslims comprise 40% of the population in one of Spain's large cities?

[/size][/size][/size]http://www.mrctv.org/videos/muslims-have-nearly-retaken-spain-cbn-feb-6-2012[/b][/u][/size][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]

If you can't access this TV report thru double clicking, hold the control key down and click on the url above, or copy and paste the url address in your browser.  Serious comments, or thoughts, please?

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Islamic immigration - you think we have it bad with illegal immigrants?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 12:59:29 AM »
Historically Spain was controlled for a long stretch of time by Islam. As well as other European countries.

When people fall asleep at the switch others with more determination move in to take over.  It's happening in Spain and other European countries with Islam and it's happening in the US with an overflow of illegal immigrants from Mexico, as well as power hungry politicians who are hungry for power and gaining more and more because were content with the government controlling their lives.

It happened in ancient Europe then.  It's happening again now.

Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it.  Time to wake up ;)
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 07:31:27 AM »
Islamic immigration - you think we have it bad with illegal immigrants?

Naw, I don't think we have it bad. I know some Mexicans & Hondurans and Argentines, and they're fine folks. I just love Mexican food, and grew up around it (Rio Grande Valley, Austin). We've got pretty good immigrants. There are some bad ones, of course, but then we've also got some pretty nasty natives, some of whom are loudly anti-immigrant.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 08:54:29 AM »
Each person who comes here should be looked at for why he is here and how they act . IE; do they add or subtract from America ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 09:07:47 AM »
Well, Mexicans have certainly added some GREAT food. I think every restaurant should take a clue from them, and bring me chips and salsa as soon as I sit down!
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 09:11:23 AM »
Well, Mexicans have certainly added some GREAT food. I think every restaurant should take a clue from them, and bring me chips and salsa as soon as I sit down!

and white cheese ............... ;)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !