Author Topic: Missourians has a new from invasive species  (Read 620 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
Missourians has a new from invasive species
« on: February 29, 2012, 10:50:05 AM »
http://mdc.mo.gov/zombies

you know i am all for a good joke  and zombies but this joke been going on to long. It seem every other week some govemnet agencies is putting out some thing about zombies. I don't know if this is costing money or not but, NO MORE ZOMBIE reports. Are zombies real? what all these things tell you want to do in case of zombies maybe they are(I am not jokeing). Why else would the CDC,fema,the us military ,FSU and others keep makeing and putting out reports? Someone told me "it a fun way to get people ready for disaster preparedness"  but that BS to me.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline hillbill

Re: Missourians has a new from invasive species
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 02:14:42 PM »
zombies are real in MO! if you want to see them, just go to the dmv or county courthouse before 10 am on any monday morning.or any other goverment office and some private businesses. you can recognize them by the vacant expression on their faces and the strings of drool dropping from their chins, and also their inability to help you.
as of yet, its highly illeagal to shoot them in the head.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 06:39:35 PM »
My grandson thinks they are real and enjoys shooting his zombie target.

But then he is four years old.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 10:01:26 AM »
I work at publix and (no offense to anyone over 55) i see old,tired,dazed and confused old people everyday that act like zombies.  their slow moveing, always reaching out to grab you,  vacant expressions, ect.

But really i don't know why in these tough time the gov. keep washing taxs dollars on this zombie stuff. Maybe we need the super committee to look into it ;D

if  zombies were real  they would do something that some might claim we have forgotten how to do,interact and work together with other people. suddenly  the stranger across the street becomes your best friend. The crazy man who everyone thought was a terrorist because he had a huge gun collection becomes a asset , and now you have to work with your rival to fight a common enemy.  the zombies would actually brings people together, to kill them!

Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends