Author Topic: Post missing?  (Read 297 times)

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
Post missing?
« on: March 03, 2012, 09:18:02 AM »
Am I blind or has the posting on Limbaugh been deleated?
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline -Shaggy-

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Post missing?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 09:22:15 AM »
You're not blind.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Post missing?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 06:23:10 PM »
That's RIGHT!

When you folks forget that the target audience for this site is ALL members of CHRISTian families to include the kids you get posts and threads deleted. Those who led to the dimise of it and some others lately should count yourselves lucky I didn't delete their membership while I was at it.

If you've had a lot of your posts deleted lately maybe you should take that as a hint before your membership is gone as well. I think those of you I'm pointing this at know it without me having to call your name here.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!