Author Topic: Is there a longer forearm available for 20 ga USH Compact?  (Read 346 times)

Offline adam246

• Trade Count: (0)
Is there a longer forearm available for 20 ga USH Compact?
« on: March 19, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
I would like to get a longer wooden forearm for my 20 ga USH Compact (SB1-925). Would it be possible to just order and bolt on a forearm for the "normal" 20 ga. USH (SB1-920) using same holes?

Part of my quandry is that it would appear in the parts list that those forearm pieces for those 2 guns are the same tho (part 200357)! It would seem to me that if that forearm really IS the same length on both guns, it would be even more awkward with the additional 2" of barrel in front of it on the regular 20 ga USH.
Anyway, great gun I bought for my wife last year as her 1st deer gun & I must admit I wouldn't mind leaving my 12 ga 870 at home on occasion and take this thing for a walk - that forearm just seems to draw up a little too short to shoot comfortably for me as it is now. Thanks for your input in advance - lots of good info on here!

Offline hunter4626

• Trade Count: (5)
Re: Is there a longer forearm available for 20 ga USH Compact?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 05:48:42 AM »
Check with I believe is stephens stocks, I bought a longer fore-arm they list as a varmint forend. Its long enough to give a mannilicher appearance to the rifle I put it on, along with a thumbhole I got from Boyds-its a sharp looking piece.