Author Topic: War on Iran = Insanity  (Read 309 times)

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
War on Iran = Insanity
« on: April 02, 2012, 10:20:24 AM »

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: War on Iran = Insanity
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 05:03:45 PM »
I won't be...

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 03:54:34 AM »
There have been just as many Dumycrats who believe that Iran should never be allowed to build nuclear weapons as there have been "neocons."  I believe we should never contemplate sending troops against Iran, just as we never should have sent troops to Irak, Afghanistan and anywhere else.  That is why we have "the bomb" and the means to deliver it where it would do the most good.

I also believe that Israel will do what they believe they need to do and we don't have to be directly involved. 
Swingem

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 05:26:22 AM »
The last paragraph sums up the situation not only of this one issue but our government overall.

"So why aren't we pursuing this important diplomatic option instead of our March of Folly? If our best military minds tell us an attack on Iran will solve nothing and make things worse, why isn't the majority of Congress paying attention? Is their fear of offending powerful interests greater than their commitment to America's chances for peace and prosperity?"

Yes! Of course. Politicians are only interested in their own prosperity and there is more money to be made from war then from peace.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.