Author Topic: 13,005  (Read 1605 times)

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
Re: 13,005
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 03:11:34 PM »
So when its south of 6200 and falling, will that be Bush's fault as well?
held fast

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 11:35:44 PM »
  Are you planning on a vacation this summer ?  Are you considering buying ANYTHING this coming year ?
    On the news this morning ; gas will be $4.50 just over a month from now..in June.  Vacation will cost more..  In fact, anything produced by power generated by petroleum, or anything delivered  or raw materials hauled by.... plane,train, ship or truck will cost more.
  Oh, and yes..petroleum will be even more costly as Obama's plan to shut down coal-fired generating and coal mines takes effect.  Inflation looming ever larger...

That giant sucking sound you hear is your savings, IRA, 401K, pension and any other cash value holdings...going down the drain.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 03:50:16 AM »
I wonder how much the stock price is for all the ''green'' company's that Obama's poured multi-millions into, that failed.(Sylindra,etc.) Or the coal,crude oil, natural gas company's that have so many extra rules levied against them by this administration by the EPA. Company's that will not hire because of the Obama health care that threatens to run their cost up. And, according to last nights news,(4/10/12), stock market has dropped 4 days in a row. Over 200 points just yesterday. Yeah, I'd be real proud of Obama now. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 04:05:19 AM »
I wonder how much the stock price is for all the ''green'' company's that Obama's poured multi-millions into, that failed.(Sylindra,etc.) Or the coal,crude oil, natural gas company's that have so many extra rules levied against them by this administration by the EPA. Company's that will not hire because of the Obama health care that threatens to run their cost up. And, according to last nights news,(4/10/12), stock market has dropped 4 days in a row. Over 200 points just yesterday. Yeah, I'd be real proud of Obama now. gypsyman
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hard to believe, but there will still be some "gluttons for punishment" lined up in November, voting to give him more time to really screw up the nation..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 11:44:52 AM »
Nancy Pelosi's Daughter produced a video for Bill Maher that shows the line already forming ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tqH7UrzOw
held fast

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 12:09:29 PM »
Nancy Pelosi's Daughter produced a video for Bill Maher that shows the line already forming ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tqH7UrzOw

Really that is what its all about. Getting money and benefits from government without doing anything. No waking up to an alarm clock, or going to work to support yourself or your family. Just vote for the guys that are willing to give you free stuff. Then go to the welfare office and sign up for the free stuff. The one man said he is voting for Obama because he is black. It has nothing to do with black. These same people would never vote for a Herman Cain or a Allan Keyes, because it is all about getting something for nothing. In fact many blacks did pass on voting for Allan Keyes, because he wasn't going to hand out free stuff, and tell us how evil rich people are.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn