Author Topic: Leftists problem with truth, honesty and class  (Read 1557 times)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Leftists problem with truth, honesty and class
« on: April 20, 2012, 06:25:52 AM »
What is it with these people?
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Leftists problem with truth, honesty and class
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 06:36:09 AM »
They are the ones who have removed God from their lives.
every decision they make has to do with control of people and how to spend MY money.
IMO, they have sold their souls.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline rickt300

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 06:44:41 AM »
Personally I view most Republicans the same way. Both parties have moved too far left, away from the constitution.  It is absurd that the left calls them "rightwingnuts" when in reality Romney Republicans are not so different from the run of the mill Democrat. Obama cannot be considered a Democrat, he has no respect for the constitution the country is founded upon. He governs in a dictatorial my way or the hiway manner allowing no input or other ideas to move forward. In my opinion there are no senate Democrats that support the constitution. I say this simply because they follow Obama's every whim. There is hope though in the current crop of Republicans that some strides will be made to shore up our tattered constitution.

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 01:00:11 AM »
Leftists feel they have sole possesion of the moral high ground. Any tactic is acceptable as long as it furthers their vision of utopia. All politics are cursed with thieves, always have been always will.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 07:02:14 AM »
Stereotyping or filters on high!........there's liers, cheaters, thugs in any group whatever you label them....Care to give specific examples about your suppositions??
...TM7

"I did not have sex with that woman" Oh & he NEVER asked anyone to lie & then he said it again because he loves to lie. Now, why is it that I would be willing to bet that everone knows who this is & what the situation was?

So, Rick we all know what you mean & we all know it is the truth & acting like we need examples of the people or the events would be pretty phoney indeed, besides you could give several per day for as long as we live! ::) 
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 08:30:13 AM »
Wow...!  That's your best example..? Is that on par with The Newter escapades?  Leastwise Billy Bob is still with is wife ostensiblely. So That's all you got?...C'mon give me some real meat and potatoes like Joe Gannon in the Bush Jr white house, or stuff like Kay Griggs talks about, or stuff like we hear about elites romping around Bohemian Grove....of a political nature, too, not just about your hangups and First Stone throwing......
..TM7

Quick and easy stone throwing, but notice how you knew who I was talking about, you proved my point.
Newter, Bush, those are leftist examples too, thanks for adding, but it is boring. 

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 09:25:52 AM »
Warren G. Harding and Richard M. Nixon [two examples] both betrayed the public trust. Both were republicans. Does that make it OK? You cannot remove your moral responsibility by citing the corruption of others. This is a two edged sword it cuts both ways. I don't care if you were a charter member of the John Birch Society, if you feel the ends justify the means, you are in fact, liberal.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
 Winston Churchill

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 09:38:18 AM »
I don't care if you were a charter member of the John Birch Society, if you feel the ends justify the means, you are in fact, liberal.

Amen!!!!!!! Give that man a cigar!

My friend, you expressed, in one simple sentence, the problem with the current republikan agenda!
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 09:43:23 AM »
I am puffing on a Backwoods Sweet Aromatic between these key strokes.

Bless you all,  P.A.
 Winston Churchill

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 09:45:19 AM »
Warren G. Harding and Richard M. Nixon [two examples] both betrayed the public trust. Both were republicans. Does that make it OK? You cannot remove your moral responsibility by citing the corruption of others. This is a two edged sword it cuts both ways. I don't care if you were a charter member of the John Birch Society, if you feel the ends justify the means, you are in fact, liberal.

True!!

Offline rickt300

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 05:41:25 AM »
Actually I was referring to the current administration. I am no fan of Nixon, Harding or Lincoln either. All of which were RINO's. Even Bush Jr. did a lot of things I considered leftist, or maybe he just allowed them to happen because he was too busy. He definitly should have kicked all the greenie leftists out of the USFWS and defunded the EPA 95%. America is in the death grip of the two party system and both parties suck.

Offline wncchester

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »
"Stereotyping or filters on high!........there's liers, cheaters, thugs in any group whatever you label them...."

That's true, we shouldn't paint with a broad brush because it's certain that not all political 'liberals' are raving lunitics.  However the 90% who are do give the rest a bad name.??   The few remaining common sense Democrats of a hundred years ago should rent a Motel Six in DC and hold a national convention in the foyer.   

"The Newt...aka Newt Gingrich, GOPer extroadanaire,,if I recall he was among those self righteous jumping on Billy Bob's picadilloes when he was jumping on any skirt in town.!"

Well, making distorted moral equivilants is about the only defense one can make of BillyBob but the issue was lying to a court while under oath, not twat hopping.  And BillyBob is by no means the only Dem guilty of that, most recently our self-righeous Attorney General clearly lied to a congressional committee investigating B.O.'s Mexican gun running program, a program that has resulted in a LOT of deaths which WaterGate did not...!  (Them's the facts but what does it matter to a stalwart Democrat supporter?)
Common sense is an uncommon virtue

Offline powderman

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 12:38:14 PM »
What is it with these people?

RICK. Add to that morals, Christian and family values, and common sense. Easy answer is that these things scare them because they enjoy being what they are. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BAGTIC

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 04:07:48 PM »
Actually I was referring to the current administration. I am no fan of Nixon, Harding or Lincoln either. All of which were RINO's. Even Bush Jr. did a lot of things I considered leftist, or maybe he just allowed them to happen because he was too busy. He definitly should have kicked all the greenie leftists out of the USFWS and defunded the EPA 95%. America is in the death grip of the two party system and both parties suck.

Actually Lincoln was a true Republican. He was the First. Just as the Democratic Party did a 180 degree flip f;op after the civil rights movement the Republicans who were originally the liberal-progressive party did its own reversal.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 01:38:42 AM »
here's the rules of the road.  number 9 is the one which EVERY politician has broken.

http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the-ten-commandments.html
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline rickt300

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 05:05:39 AM »

Actually Lincoln was a true Republican. He was the First. Just as the Democratic Party did a 180 degree flip f;op after the civil rights movement the Republicans who were originally the liberal-progressive party did its own reversal.
Liberal progressive! Lincoln orchestrated the deaths of more Americans that any other president. He destroyed states rights. He allowed Sherman to shell civilians. He put the interests of one race over another. He gave foreigners citizenship to kill Americans.  You won't have to think very hard to see why Obama is using him to further his political agenda. In fact he has to be a liberal icon.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 05:25:34 AM »
  I think liberals made their biggest mistake when the majority of them decided to abandon God.  Those who don't abandon God but want to be a liberal..are just standing around in a bewildered state.

So, what is a LIBERAL ?  Lets have a look.. ;)

You may be a LIBERAL if..

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1523568/posts
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 05:46:13 AM »
  I think liberals made their biggest mistake when the majority of them decided to abandon God.  Those who don't abandon God but want to be a liberal..are just standing around in a bewildered state.

So, what is a LIBERAL ?  Lets have a look.. ;)

You may be a LIBERAL if..

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1523568/posts
I haven't read them all yet, but so far, they are right-on!!!!!
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 10:24:45 AM »
here's the rules of the road.  number 9 is the one which EVERY politician has broken.

http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the-ten-commandments.html

BUGEYE. Thanks. For the libby dems here the 10 commandments are found in the Christian Bible, FYI. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 12:54:39 PM »
Stereotyping or filters on high!........there's liers, cheaters, thugs in any group whatever you label them....Care to give specific examples about your suppositions??
...TM7
Let's see where do we start.
" I never had Sex with that woman"... "Depends on your deffinition of IS is"
"We will have the most above board and open administration"
"we need to pass the law to see what is in the law"
Every memebr of Congress with have at least 3 days to read the legislation before we debate.... here is the law we vote in 2 hours"
"under my adminsitration we have expanded drilling and pipelines more than any other"
"...The president has a big stick..."

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 03:06:59 PM »

Liberal progressive! Lincoln orchestrated the deaths of more Americans that any other president. He destroyed states rights. He allowed Sherman to shell civilians. He put the interests of one race over another. He gave foreigners citizenship to kill Americans.  You won't have to think very hard to see why Obama is using him to further his political agenda. In fact he has to be a liberal icon.

Sorry Rick, but they are right. Lincoln was indeed the very first republikon president. You really should have paid more attention in grade shool history class.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline rickt300

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 03:35:15 AM »
Sorry Cuts Crooked, Lincoln was a Republican in name only. When the civil war ended the war against the Indian began and was fought to the subjugation of those peoples. As was mentioned by another poster Republican ideals during Lincoln's time were more in line with the liberal progressive agenda of today than today's Republican agenda. In fact part of the problems we have today is that people think of political parties as football teams, not looking into current agenda and voting party. Would you have voted for lincoln knowing now what he pulled off? The damage to freedom to all in this country and the level of theft the north did in the name of trade, slavery and secession.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 04:35:08 AM »
Sorry Cuts Crooked, Lincoln was a Republican in name only. When the civil war ended the war against the Indian began and was fought to the subjugation of those peoples. As was mentioned by another poster Republican ideals during Lincoln's time were more in line with the liberal progressive agenda of today than today's Republican agenda. In fact part of the problems we have today is that people think of political parties as football teams, not looking into current agenda and voting party. Would you have voted for lincoln knowing now what he pulled off? The damage to freedom to all in this country and the level of theft the north did in the name of trade, slavery and secession.

Doesn't change the facts Rick, he was the first republican president.

And obviously standards change over time.......DUH!!!!!! If JFK were alive and running for office today, the left would crucify him for his "ask not" speech! In fact the republikan party of today is so far out in left field that our parents wouldn't recgonize it.

But he was still the first republikan president...... and guess what, he didn't have anything to do with the indian wars......he was dead by then. ::)

Offline powderman

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 07:09:48 AM »
CUTS. True, but the dems would be even harder to recognize. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 07:35:15 AM »

And obviously standards change over time.......DUH!!!!!! If JFK were alive and running for office today, the left would crucify him for his "ask not" speech! In fact the republikan party of today is so far out in left field that our parents wouldn't recgonize it.

But he was still the first republikan president...... and guess what, he didn't have anything to do with the indian wars......he was dead by then. ::)
The Indian wars have been going off and on from before the beginning of the country with the French and Indian wars.
There were indian fights during the civil war was well.  They just took back stage to the conflict with the South.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 10:32:36 AM »

Like Rick said, In name only! You might say he was the first Socialist , Liberal Republican President.
His political Idol was Henry Clay, A believer in National Socialism.

Clay thought the disappearance of the American Indian from the human family would be no great loss.He didn't believe they were a race worth preserving.Lincoln idolized this man.........What do you think his feelings were for the Indian? As a matter of fact! He ordered the greatest mass execution ever in America.Thirty nine native American males in Minn. Dec 26 1862. He had a lot to do with the Indian war's and had he lived, there's no telling how the history of the American Indian would be changed.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2012, 03:10:46 AM »
  The facts;
  Republican party formed in 1854..  first Republican candidate for president , John Fremont..lost.  Second candidate for president, Abraham Lincoln..won.
   Sorry for the seriously concerned but...... we are all entitled to our own opinion...but not entitled to our own facts.. ;)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2012, 04:01:20 AM »
  The facts;
  Republican party formed in 1854..  first Republican candidate for president , John Fremont..lost.  Second candidate for president, Abraham Lincoln..won.
   Sorry for the seriously concerned but...... we are all entitled to our own opinion...but not entitled to our own facts.. ;)

How about that! Lincoln was essentially a "third party candidate".  :o ;D

Offline rickt300

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 07:03:27 AM »
First Rino party. A name is just a name check out party agenda first.