Author Topic: Ann Romneys $ 1,000 blouse.  (Read 2344 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ann Romneys $ 1,000 blouse.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 06:14:04 AM »
   I don't care if Mrs Romney spends $10,000 for a blouse.. so long as it's HER money , and not MINE.
I've found some nice shirts at good-will with the original tags for $3.00 ;D

Most of my shirts came from Catholic charities for $1 apiece, most of my pants too. With michelle it's an in your face thing. If they want to waste THEIR OWN money to show us peons how rich they are, great. We buy and wear what we can afford. Both my wife and I have nice clothes, name brands and fancy labels mean nothing to us. Clothes, shoes, fancy cars, purses, etc, are just to impress somebody else. HEY, look at me, I'm rich and you're not. Whooppee. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 06:39:21 AM »
   I don't care if Mrs Romney spends $10,000 for a blouse.. so long as it's HER money , and not MINE.
I've found some nice shirts at good-will with the original tags for $3.00 ;D

Most of my shirts came from Catholic charities for $1 apiece, most of my pants too. With michelle it's an in your face thing. If they want to waste THEIR OWN money to show us peons how rich they are, great. We buy and wear what we can afford. Both my wife and I have nice clothes, name brands and fancy labels mean nothing to us. Clothes, shoes, fancy cars, purses, etc, are just to impress somebody else. HEY, look at me, I'm rich and you're not. Whooppee. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
you're right.  my wife found a designer purse at GW for $5.
under a second obama term, more people will be forced to shop there and adopt a barter system which we should be doing right now.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 11:39:49 AM »
Since the obamination took control the GW and Salvation Army stores are packed, we go there frequently. Designer clothes ?? They got em, just previously worn+ I've bought several shirts and pants with the tags still on them. We aint poor, just don't have any money. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 11:50:50 AM »
my daughter wouldn't be caught dead in GW clothes.  but I tell her she's nuts for paying retail price.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline sc1911cwp

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 12:52:15 PM »
Most of my clothing tags says " MADE IN CHINA." However, I don't always buy that low class stuff. Sometimes it says "MADE IN THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, or MALAYSIA."
Granddaddy told me Lincoln was a Republican and look what he did to the South.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 01:19:12 PM »
Most of my clothing tags says " MADE IN CHINA." However, I don't always buy that low class stuff. Sometimes it says "MADE IN THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, or MALAYSIA."
You complain about expensive clothing and yet you buy imported goods.  :)
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 01:30:34 PM »
You complain about expensive clothing and yet you buy imported goods.  :)

Well somebody has to keep those sweatshops running!

Today's wardrobe: Camo sweat pants, powder blue t-shirt with the "Hawaiian Punch guy" printed on it, white tube socks again :-[ , and those salvaged moccisins, along with a black fanny pack containing a high capacity.380. I wear this highly stylish outfit for shopping the green house/garden center circut. 8)

(Nuthin sayz "Cewl" like camo and powder blue! :o )

Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline sc1911cwp

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2012, 11:23:22 AM »
Quote from: sc1911cwp on Yesterday at 04:52:15 PM[/b]Most of my clothing tags says " MADE IN CHINA." However, I don't always buy that low class stuff. Sometimes it says "MADE IN THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, or MALAYSIA."

You complain about expensive clothing and yet you buy imported goods.   [/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size]I don't see a complaint anywhere in my post.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2012, 08:33:31 PM »
Quote from: sc1911cwp on Yesterday at 04:52:15 PMMost of my clothing tags says " MADE IN CHINA." However, I don't always buy that low class stuff. Sometimes it says "MADE IN THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, or MALAYSIA."

You complain about expensive clothing and yet you buy imported goods.   

I don't see a complaint anywhere in my post.
It was meant to be a joke. 
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline bobg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2012, 10:36:20 PM »
  Looks like i am cheaper than most of you folks. I was just given some clothes from a friends deceased husband. Have to admit they still had the tags on them and had never been worn. How is that for being cheap? ;D

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2012, 02:26:23 AM »
  Looks like i am cheaper than most of you folks. I was just given some clothes from a friends deceased husband. Have to admit they still had the tags on them and had never been worn. How is that for being cheap? ;D
That's being frugal. Cheap is having them remove the suit he was wearing  in the casket so you could wear it. ;D
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2012, 03:53:19 AM »
I really don't care what anyone wears, except I often think I'd like to see some ladies wearing  very much less. ;D  But I do wonder if anyone would be upset if she spent $10,000 on a gun?
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline sc1911cwp

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2012, 03:55:19 AM »
Quote from: sc1911cwp on Yesterday at 04:52:15 PMMost of my clothing tags says " MADE IN CHINA." However, I don't always buy that low class stuff. Sometimes it says "MADE IN THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, or MALAYSIA."

You complain about expensive clothing and yet you buy imported goods.   

I don't see a complaint anywhere in my post.
It was meant to be a joke.
My Bad.