Author Topic: Romney announces foreign policy czars..."Dubya is back..."  (Read 624 times)

TM7

Dubya has been unusually quiet these days...but he may be back this time in the skin of banker Mitt Romney who annouced his foregin policy team will have 25 ex-Bush Jr acolytes....so you can plan on 'full spectrum dominance" and 'pre-emptive strike wars (in place of Just Wars) to continue just like they have with the BHO admin.....And the good part is you get to pay for it with taxes, medicare and SS, and with the blood of your sons and daughters, too;;;;while elites get to keep money to create jobs.. ;) ::) !!...Niiiiice.!!
.fyi....TM7
http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/205607.html
Dubya Is Back           
.    By TomDolores
[/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t]
                                  Mirror, Mirror...
[/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t]
  Former President George W Bush has been strangely silent in this GOP election cycle. Mitt Romney has neither asked for or received his endorsement.

Maybe that's why Americans seem to have missed the announcement that many of George W.'s pro-war, Israel-first neoconservative advisers, the same ones who gave us bomb Afghanistan and the Iraq war with no WMDs, are now Mitt Romney's closest policy advisers.

If you enjoyed Dubya's premptive first strike foreign policy, you're going to like Mitt Romney.

Twenty-three of Romney's most senior advisers formerly advised G.W. Bush. Many of them held key decision-making positions within the Bush-Cheney administration. 

In fact, Mitt Romney has compiled an inner circle of private advisers that reads like a who's who of pro-Israel, pro-war neocons, most of them veterans of Bush's ill-fated foreign policy wreckage.

They include Robert Kagan, the hard-line founder of the Project for a New American Century (Romney's foreign policy white paper is named "A New American Century"); Eliot Cohen, who agitated for the American conquest of Iraq and Iran as early as 2002; and staff advisers to Paul Bremer, the failed American "viceroy" in charge of the disastrous Iraqi military and government transition in the first months following the US invasion.

Who can forget John Bolton, Dubya's walrus-mustached UN ambassador?  You won't have to because he's back, and he's advising Mitt Romney.

Michael Chertoff, Bush's Secretary of Homeland Security and champion of airport full body scanners and TSA security techniques, is one of the more recognizable names on Romney's adviser team.

Meghan O'Sullivan, who was deputy national security adviser on Iraq and Afghanistan under Bush, is now advising team Romney.

The notorious Bush appointee Cofer Black, former Vice Chairman of Blackwater, also advises Mitt Romney.

Other prominent Bush-Cheney/Mitt Romney policy advisers include former NSA chief and CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden, the Bush appointee who recommended ignoring Congress and constitutional law forbidding warrant-less surveillance of domestic calls, in order to enable Bush to spy on Americans at home.

What really ought to concern American citizens is that Romney chose not to distance himself from the Bush-Cheney war policy czars, but instead he chose to embrace them. 

This is probably why Romney's entire foreign policy thrust consists of projecting American power globally - at any price.

Judging from his lineup of close trusted advisers what Americans will expect from a Romney presidency is a replay of the Bush-Cheney foreign policy disasters, including many of the same faces.

Isn't it great in life when we get the opportunity to repeat our mistakes yet another time?

_____
For a complete list of Romney advisers: http://www.mittromney.com/blogs/mitts-view/2011/10/mitt-romney-announces-foreign-policy-and-national-security-advisory-team)
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Re: Romney announces foreign policy czars..."Dubya is back..."
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 05:55:53 AM »
Nice that they plan to use people with some experience in foreign policy. Unlike the Obama team of fools and fumblers. How did you like the apology tour?
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 06:43:23 AM »
Nice that they plan to use people with some experience in foreign policy.

Yup.  I'm sure well have boots in Iran in no time!
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Empty Quiver

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »
I'll take W for $500 Alex.

The answer. Bowing to foreign leaders. ( cue the music )

What W never did, and O did without thinking.

Correct a mundo E Q.

W, though not perfect, did possess a spine, and was not afraid to excersise it on foreign policy issues. I fully expect to see a Ruetters photo of "The One" with dirty knee's one day.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 02:29:52 AM »

W, though not perfect, did possess a spine
hey that's it.  I wondered why hussein kept bending over in front of muzzies.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 03:11:43 AM »

W, though not perfect, did possess a spine
hey that's it.  I wondered why hussein kept bending over in front of muzzies.

Obie was just showing respect to his masters  ;)
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 03:20:16 AM »
  Even though that link was from a lefty blog..  The Romney approach likely will not be a " kiss their hands ..or whatever other body part they present" !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Stillkickin

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 03:26:56 AM »
It's not surprising that the leftists dislike John Bolten.  He has more integrity and honor than the cumulative aggregate of all of obama's czars.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 03:42:47 AM »
  John Bolton is an absolute foreign policy star, he should be our ambassador to the UN.  Democrats made a huge mistake when they turned him out after their messiah's election.  He would even make a president who would be far superior to the kisser we have there now..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 05:53:40 AM »
There is still a good chance that Romney won't be elected. I don't like some of the picks either, but I find it amazing and VERY telling that some are so worried about these choices & never fussed about Obummers America Hating picks from top to bottom, interesting ;D 
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 06:31:03 AM »
Dubya did worse than 'bowing to foregn leaders'...he adopted some other country's and banker's foreign policy and embarked on financial ruination project of the USA...there is enough evidence to indict him

So why hasn't it been done? Seems like it would fit in perfectly with Prince O'boy's plan to fundimentally change America.

Perhaps it's not true? ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 06:49:26 AM »
I'll take W for $500 Alex.

The answer. Bowing to foreign leaders. ( cue the music )

What W never did, and O did without thinking.

Correct a mundo E Q.

W, though not perfect, did possess a spine, and was not afraid to excersise it on foreign policy issues. I fully expect to see a Ruetters photo of "The One" with dirty knee's one day.

Come on EQ;  be fair...you know we are not supposed to disparage anyone because of their faith ! ;)   ;D   Muslims may be required to bow & kiss on their potentates..
   BTW:  I didn't say it.. the boy king did..(18 second video)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M