Author Topic: God is not like that..not in my experience anyway...  (Read 366 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
God is not like that..not in my experience anyway...
« on: May 09, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »
   Is the God you know likely to change his mind by 180 degrees ? 
   Last I knew scripture says "The flower fades and the grass withers, but the word of God stands forever"

It was about 3.5 years ago when Obama, professing his "Christian" beliefs Obama was against same sex marriage then:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6K9dS9wl7U

Now, just today we are supposed to believe God has changed his mind since then..

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/09/11621156-obama-i-think-same-sex-couples-should-be-able-to-get-married?lite
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline freetrapper

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: God is not like that..not in my experience anyway...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 01:39:21 PM »
 Read Romans 1: 24 tru 28  God,s word does not change. Those in place of leadership and are leading in the wrong way will have a very lot to answer for.  Pray for a change in the hearts of our leaders and our nation.  God Bless

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 01:53:59 PM »
Read Romans 1: 24 tru 28  God,s word does not change. Those in place of leadership and are leading in the wrong way will have a very lot to answer for.  Pray for a change in the hearts of our leaders and our nation.  God Bless

I have to remind myself regularly to pray for that change of heart in our leaders. I do find it hard when I'm so against what our leaders have become.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 02:51:44 PM »
politician's have no shame when it comes to getting votes

Offline Him

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 03:05:11 PM »
Perhaps it would be more effective, practical and realistic to simply vote them out of office.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 03:21:58 PM »
Perhaps it would be more effective, practical and realistic to simply vote them out of office.
So true. we only have ourselves to blame. We keep putting the same people in office. We as voters need to wake up, but it will never happen.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------