Author Topic: Obama Literary Agent 1991 Claims: Obama Kenya Born!  (Read 626 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Obama Literary Agent 1991 Claims: Obama Kenya Born!
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:17:46 AM »
IN 1991, the literary agency Acton and Dystel  represented then aspiring author Barack Obama and  in its biography of him states that he was BORN IN KENYA!    This firm was hired by Obama to promote him and his work.    Obama was the source of the information that appears in this authorized  biography.    This agency also represented Tip O'Neill (Democrat Speaker of the House of Rep), Ralph Nader and Peter Fonda.  This is an amazing find!  This is a direct statement from Obama that he was BORN IN KENYA. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

Offline Sourdough

Re: Obama Literary Agent 1991 Claims: Obama Kenya Born!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 09:10:57 AM »
Too bad we did not see this in 2008.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (26)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 09:34:14 AM »
IN 1991, the literary agency Acton and Dystel  represented then aspiring author Barack Obama and  in its biography of him states that he was BORN IN KENYA!    This firm was hired by Obama to promote him and his work.    Obama was the source of the information that appears in this authorized  biography.    This agency also represented Tip O'Neill (Democrat Speaker of the House of Rep), Ralph Nader and Peter Fonda.  This is an amazing find!  This is a direct statement from Obama that he was BORN IN KENYA. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii
If this is true, why OH why is he still in office.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 03:16:53 PM »
No surprise, there.   He was just put up so that the Dems could keep the black and Muslim votes.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline SM Bob

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 06:32:32 AM »
I have said from the beginning that Barry is a 100% fraud! Nobody can say for sure just exactly who this guy is or where he came from. With all of the different social security numbers he has used over the years and all of the sealed college transcripts and records. That "certificate of live birth" that his handlers tried to pass off as an actual birth certificate was beyond a joke. Millions of dollars have been spent trying to erease or cover up his earlier years. Why? Why are his passport records sealed? He traveled to Pakistan in his earlier years when travel there was restricted for American citizens. How did he manage to pull that one off? And where did he get the money to do that? There are way too many questions about this guy's past that need to be answered. If there really was a "mainstream" media they would have investigated this guy's background well before he was elected. There is no way this guy could even pass a background check to be a Law Enforcement Officer let alone the leader of the free world. The media just gives him a free pass on all of this.

Robert

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 11:12:22 AM »
Obama himself could come out and say he was not born in the U.S., and there would be people that would still deny its possible.
I remember people posting here more than a year ago on this subject. Saying that there was no way he could have become President if he had not been born here. As though it wasn't possible for a cover up. As corrupt as our government, and the government owned media has become, I would not trust them on anything.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 11:24:47 AM »
I hope you guys have nitro pills handy on the morning of Wednesday, November 7.    :(

Offline Casull

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 11:40:12 AM »
I hope you guys have nitro pills handy on the morning of Wednesday, November 7. 

Well, if for the first time ever on this board you are correct, then I think it is the USA that will need the nitro pills.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 04:30:04 PM »
You're not gonna need nitro pills as most of Obie's followers are finally realizing that his koolaide is tainted. Only the uninformed or fanatic followers will vote for the idiot. Just remember this, you can't fix stupid  ;D ;D ;D
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline lakota

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 04:38:28 PM »
There is a plausible explanation for this: The evil super villain G.W. Bush hopped in his time machine and went back to 1991 and changed what the book said.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 02:20:22 AM »
There is a plausible explanation for this: The evil super villain G.W. Bush hopped in his time machine and went back to 1991 and changed what the book said.
I doubt very seriously the DNC would loan their time machine to G.W. Bush.  You know the time machine I'm talking about--the one the DNC used to go back in time and put those baby Obama birth announcements in two Hawaiian newspapers.

Offline lakota

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 07:36:59 AM »
I doubt very seriously that florescent light bulbs, ethanol, hot air and bull crap could generate the power needed to displace time so the DNC doesnt have a time machine. The newspapers are more than likely fake. Has anyone ever seen an actual hard copy of the newspaper?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline while99

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 06:36:04 PM »
The Chosen One already admitted that he was born in Kenya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 01:29:04 AM »
Forget the amendment process. If the Constitution says something that government doesn't like, or limits their power, just circumvent it. Its happening more and more. Obama has not proven he is a natural born citizen, so its just swept it under the carpet, and our corrupt government just moves on towards a complete takeover. The power takeover is done a drip at a time. If it was done at a faster pace, someone might notice.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 01:36:34 AM »
  It wouldn't matter if he were born on the moon.  There are politically, enough deaf, dumb and stupid to be ready to shred the constitution in order to put their favorite foreigner in leadership.  After all, it's the liberals who want all illegals who desire... to crash our borders..and enjoy full citizen rights.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)