Author Topic: Desperate action for desperate times  (Read 167 times)

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
Desperate action for desperate times
« on: May 09, 2012, 03:57:41 PM »

I dialed up marxist-nbc [msnbc] this morning to check on the gay vision of the world. Senator  Bill Bradly [d-nj] was on
doing some whineing about the TeaParty.  Poor 'ol  Senator Luger [rino-IN] has had his  career ended by right-wing hardliners.
Now poor 'ol Senator Hatch [rino-UT] is in their sights. According to Bradly this leaves all those cavin' rinos without any representation.
He feels the rinos should form a third party for the presidential election so that rinos can have a candidate to reach across the isle
and maintain the one-party system. The 'United Rino Front for Rational Government' is a high sounding name for the third party that
moderates could flock to.
The BHO regime is taking water and will slip beneath the waves by the Fall. Now, it is a fact that Perot cost  Bush Sr. a second term.
Nader drew enough votes from Gore to give us Bush Jr.  Bill Bradly's plan may appeal to the DNC. Split the vote and BHO
could be the last  man standing. Its a desperate act that obviously won't work. If ten candidates are on the ballot, BHO will place eleventh.
If you pay attention to this sort of thing watch the talking points. If the dems pick this up it will first appear in the New York Times.
Then  the alphabet media will suddenly be concerned about the victimization of rinos and suggesting the URFRG.
We know Romney is about 70% rino, enought to satisfy most cavin' moderates. To the dems he is the rino that will beat  BHO.
I write this strickly for its entertainment value, if I was more serious I would ask if there will be an election at all. The apparatus is in place
to cancel it due to a convient emergency.     Naaaaah.........not this time
      You read it here first.
                                                                            P.A.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill