Author Topic: For the liberals who called bush a "dummy"..  (Read 397 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
For the liberals who called bush a "dummy"..
« on: May 23, 2012, 04:01:28 AM »
   It looks as though if Bush were a dummy..then B. Hussein is a well qualified idiot..

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/22/Exclusive-The-Vetting-Obama-Wrong-on-Columbia-Admission-Transfer-Class-Had-Low-SAT-Scores-Grades

Obammy's chosen field was 'constitutional law'..

Why then are his moves being overturned one after another by the SCOTUS ?  His "flagship' legislation, Obamacare is in the court and in danger at this very moment..would not a "constitutional scholar" have been able to craft a bill that would pass legal muster..
  Would not a "constitutional scholar" have recognized blatant, club wielding terrorists in Philadelphia, who were preventing people from voting ?  Is this not one of the easiest, most clear-cut civil rights violations in recent history ?  Is it not even on video ?
  Is he really a "constitutional scholar" or is he just another RACIAL BIGOT ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Re: For the liberals who called bush a "dummy"..
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 04:06:17 AM »
But he wants to Fundamentaly change America and how can you follow the constitution and do that?
The two are polar opposites.  You can not have free ellections, can not have free will, or free markets if his plan is to work.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:19:12 AM »
his aim is plain.  he wants you to either work in government owned factories, or, live in communes raising wheat and root vegetables.  kinda like the old USSR.
remember his whisper to the russian prez?  now that putin is back in power, a second hussein term will team those two communists to enslave us and the russian people.
don't think it can't happen.  it can because we are a nation of cowards.
if the founding fathers were here, they would be laying plans to retake our country.

I'm willing to attempt to de-throne hussein by vote, or by force.

3rd party folks are too arrogant for the first, and too chicken for the second.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 04:25:22 AM »
    A good campaign slogan;

Take America back..for Americans...

Folks must be getting tired of Obamunism by now..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 06:07:15 AM »
All polemics aside  BHO's 'flagship' Obamacare wasn't exactly crafted by him.  It was banker Romney's plan re-worked by the Max Baucus' bipartisan Gang of Six and their HC lobbiest 'advisors'. This is an important fact to keep in mind.  But yes, BHO completely dropped the ball on HC.  Nothing will be right in the USA until a proper HC system is in place.
 Remember what Hillary said when she tried get a HC system plan thru Congress?  She said when asked what happened (paraphrasing),  "There are people out there that will hurt you if you mess with their money."

The movie "Bullworth" explains......
...TM7
What Hillary said was to scape goat the fact that the American People did not and still do not want a government run health care system.  And told her in no uncertain terms no Hillary care.  They (the left wing of the democrat party) did not listen and have desided they know what is better for you and forced it down our throats, legally or not.  Remember Pelosi carrying that gavel that was larger than her down the street?  That was a show of force, showing you that you can not stop her power to take over your life. 
The people of Mass did want it.  The majority of people in Mass wanted Hillary care.  They want to be sheep, they think government is a benevolent parent that will take care of them, rather than the slave holding masters and crackers of the plantation.