Author Topic: Mould trade?  (Read 898 times)

Offline Steelbanger

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (15)
  • Contributor
Mould trade?
« on: February 20, 2004, 09:44:06 AM »
Gentlemen,

I'd like to trade a mould that I don't use for one of yours that you have no use for.

I have a like new Lyman 12 ga slug mould, which I've probably used to cast approx 100 slugs, which I would trade for what-have-you.  I woud expect that your mould would be in good condition too. I'm open to any reasonable offer.
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, NRA Life

Marlin - a hard habit to break.

Offline Joe Kool

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Mould trade?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 08:01:26 AM »
I seen this post a while ago and since then I've been thinking it would be nice to have a Classified for bullet molds and casting equipment, like the TC Contender/Encore Classified listed right under the Thompson Center Handgun forum. I'm sure there are people wanting to sell molds and buy molds and casting equipment. What do you think, Graybeard? Want to try a Classified for us bullet casters?  8)

Offline Thomas Krupinski

• A Real Regular
Mould trade?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 08:22:57 AM »
I think there are too many catagories as it is now.  There should be no reason why they can't run in the regular classifieds.  It would result in just another catagory in which to look.

Offline ed in idaho

bullet mold trade
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 12:14:20 PM »
i have lyman mold 356632bv which casts a 104 gr. semi - wadcutter[actually] it casts two it is a double mold. would trade for 12ga mold, or other.
                                                     ed etheridge

Offline Steelbanger

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
104 gr semi wadcutter
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 03:56:08 PM »
Ed,

I assume that bullet is for a 9mm and I could probably use it but I have one question. How does it feed in a semi auto? My 9mm is a Ruger.
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, NRA Life

Offline ed in idaho

9mm bullet
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2004, 03:36:10 AM »
i had a p-38, it didn't feed it very well, think the rugers are more tolerent maybe someone on board has some experiece with semi-wadcutters in the ruger
             ed

Offline Steelbanger

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
Trade
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2004, 04:47:02 AM »
Ed,

E-mail your address to me & I'll send the slug mould out to you, along with my address so you can ship the Lyman mould to me. I should get to the post office by mid-week. Good luck shooting the slugs.
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, NRA Life

Offline sundogg1911

Mould trade?
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2004, 08:27:06 AM »
I have various shotgun slug and bullet moulds that I would like to trade. I bought out an estate sale, and already had a lot of the same moulds. it would be great to have a place to list them to "Swap" :eek:

Offline Thomas Krupinski

• A Real Regular
Mould trade?
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2004, 10:43:49 AM »
Just list them in the "Classifieds" fourm here.

Offline Steelbanger

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
Mould trade?
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 07:29:17 PM »
The trade has been completed. Ed & I sent moulds back & forth between Pennsylvania & Idaho in less than 7 days! Snail mail it wasn't.

Nice dealing with you Ed and I hope you feel the same about me.
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, NRA Life