Author Topic: Atty general Eric Holder says, "sacred right to vote" is being denied..  (Read 703 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Yes the fearless Atty Gen says this "sacred right" is under attack;

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2012/05/30/eric_holder_warns_black_leaders_that_minority_voting_rights_are_at_risk_.html

This is very interesting..being as he had a golden opportunity to prosecute a "slam dunk" case of voter intimidation...and refused to do it !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
You are right, we have proof that his enemies were
BUT
Where is this happening, I want a specific place that he illudes to. But it won't happen & he is a liar!
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
I wish he showed the same concern for our "sacred right to bear arms".
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline jimster

• Trade Count: (0)
There is no evidence that what he said is happening.  I agree he is a liar.  He should be ashamed at saying such a thing.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
what a hypocrite
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
  Yes the fearless Atty Gen says this "sacred right" is under attack;

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2012/05/30/eric_holder_warns_black_leaders_that_minority_voting_rights_are_at_risk_.html

This is very interesting..being as he had a golden opportunity to prosecute a "slam dunk" case of voter intimidation...and refused to do it !

Of course he refuses...the perps were black, and the victims white.   He told the Civil Rights Division at DOJ to ignore incidents of  civil rights violations if victims are white.

Holder and his buddy Obammy have been about payback to whitey from the beginning.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
I take it that Holder and Fast and Furious are on the back burner :o :o
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline Cuts Crooked

Eric Holder is a prevericating, cloth container, filled with excrement! :P
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
With regard to the NBPP incident, I'm sure you gentlemen are aware that The Department of Justice became aware of the incident on Election Day and started an inquiry. Under the Bush administration, a criminal investigation into the incident was started, but later dropped. That preceeds Holder by several months!

http://www.usccr.gov/NBPH/05-14-2010_NBPPhearing.pdf
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/26/us/26panther.html?_r=2
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline Cuts Crooked

With regard to the NBPP incident, I'm sure you gentlemen are aware that The Department of Justice became aware of the incident on Election Day and started an inquiry. Under the Bush administration, a criminal investigation into the incident was started, but later dropped. That preceeds Holder by several months!

You are aware aren't you, that Holder can pursue cases that happened before he was appointed? And you are also aware that being dismissed does not preclude it's being tried again? (no verdict handed down makes that possible) And you are aware also that being a civil rights case it can be adjudicated many years after the fact?

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  Crusty says;
  " The Department of Justice became aware of the incident on Election Day and started an inquiry. Under the Bush administration, a criminal investigation into the incident was started, but later dropped. That preceeds Holder by several months!"
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Oh Crusty...how you like to streeetcchhh things...    That "several' months, sounds like about 2 months..The thugs came to the Bush Justice Dept, perhaps a few days post election..say Nov 20... Obama installation was Jan 20..several months ?  ...And any dropping was done by Holder & co.
  Obviously, as is normal in such egregious cases of civil rights violations any Dept of justice would ASSUME such a crime would be diligently prosecuted.
  As was shown in testimony before congress, Holder refused to prosecute those thugs.

http://sfcmac.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/holder-continues-practice-of-refusing-to-prosecute-new-black-panthers/

http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/0311/Eric_Holder_Black_Panther_case_focus_demeans_my_people.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
Eric Holder is a prevericating, cloth container, filled with excrement! :P

You say that he's a bag of crap so eloquently ;)
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
      Holder is so unabashedly racist, I don't know how anyone with even a vestige of conscience can defend him.  He has made it very clear that he won't prosecute these cases, likely giving rise to a spate of unprosecuted hate crimes.  The Zimmermans wonder why a hate group was not even inconvenienced by the DOJ when they put a "dead or alive" bounty on the accused Zimmerman's head..

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/04/zimmerman_family_asks_holder_why_no_black_panther_arrests.html

Here in congressional hearings, Holder tries to cite items from history in an effort to excuse his current bigoted, racist DOJ.
   http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1836154/pg1

It would perhaps be humorus, were it not so injurious to our nation for any high level official to operate in such a prejudicial manner.

Offline Cuts Crooked

http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/0311/Eric_Holder_Black_Panther_case_focus_demeans_my_people.html

Eric Holder said:

to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

Hmmm? Now who do you suppose he was talking about when he said "for my people"? All American citizens? Or do you think he was referring to black Americans only?

And as Attorny General  is it his duty to protect the rights of only "black Americans" ?

Now I'm not saying the guy is rascist but .......THE GUY IS RASCIST! And just like the case of Fast and Furious he's covering up for his pals, doing an end run around justice, and stifling freedom.......as well as doing the bidding of his Massa, Obie!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

Eric Holder said:

to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

Hmmm? Now who do you suppose he was talking about when he said "for my people"? All American citizens? Or do you think he was referring to black Americans only?

And as Attorny General  is it his duty to protect the rights of only "black Americans" ?

Now I'm not saying the guy is rascist but .......THE GUY IS RASCIST! And just like the case of Fast and Furious he's covering up for his pals, doing an end run around justice, and stifling freedom.......as well as doing the bidding of his Massa, Obie!
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I believe that statement by Holder, perfectly illustrates just how utterly racist he is !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
The Black Panters were just "protecting" our sacred right to  vote::)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Bigeasy

• Trade Count: (5)
IT IS...........If you are an illegal alien, illegally registered to vote, or just to damn lazy to show a little responsibility as a citizen, and get a photo ID.....

Larry
Personal opinion is a good thing, and everyone is entitled to one.  The hard part is separating informed opinion from someone who is just blowing hot air....

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
Just where in the Constitution did they hide that right to vote in a Presidential election mr holder?

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Just where in the Constitution did they hide that right to vote in a Presidential election mr holder?

Pat
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Since when has the constitution meant anything to Mr Holder ?

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
point taken >:(
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356