Author Topic: How's that hope and change working out for you  (Read 271 times)

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
Re: How's that hope and change working out for you
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 01:34:21 AM »
Just order a pizza and compare the price you pay today compared to 4 years ago. That pretty much sums up what kind of change he gave us! If you won a million bucks in the lottery today and had to choose between Obama or Romney, who would you pick to invest it for you? (assuming you didn't own a "green" company)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 02:09:52 AM »
Alaska Dave, now why do you go and post such nonsense!! We all know it's Bush's fault. Obie's policy's haven't kicked into effect yet. Price of canned veggie's and such has almost doubled, gas is up 50%,unemployment is up.(except for govt. workers, and they keep going up). Printing food stamps is up, pretty soon it'll be like Germany in the early 30's. Wheelbarrow full of foodstamps and you can buy a couple days worth of food. Now that I'm thinking about it, we've had the hope part of his plan, I'm going to the reloading bench to prepare for the change part that's coming our way. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 12:05:37 PM »
Alaska Dave, now why do you go and post such nonsense!! We all know it's Bush's fault. Obie's policy's haven't kicked into effect yet. Price of canned veggie's and such has almost doubled, gas is up 50%,unemployment is up.(except for govt. workers, and they keep going up). Printing food stamps is up, pretty soon it'll be like Germany in the early 30's. Wheelbarrow full of foodstamps and you can buy a couple days worth of food. Now that I'm thinking about it, we've had the hope part of his plan, I'm going to the reloading bench to prepare for the change part that's coming our way. gypsyman

gypsyman I have no idea what came over me. I think I changed when I found out that with Obie there was no hope  ;)
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.