Author Topic: Barretts camp is calling me for support.  (Read 214 times)

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
Barretts camp is calling me for support.
« on: June 03, 2012, 01:05:56 PM »
Saturday at 5:15pm recieve a call from someone representing Barrett. She stated since I was a contributing doner that they were calling us first to let us know that Barrett was ahead and he expected our continuing support. I told her that I heard that Barrett was against CC here in Wi. She told me that Walker took that right away from us when he did in collective bargaining. I had to break it to her that she didn't know sqat about what was happeneing . Sunday at 5:45 pull the roast chicken out of the oven and recieve a call marked unknown? I answere it a a girl with the biggest southern accent was on the line. She stated that since I was on the contributing donors list for Barrett that Walker was trying to make a deal with Mayor Barrett to keep his job. I asked her if it was true that Barrett was against hunting. She told me that Walker took our hunting rights away with the collective bargaining. I asked her if it was sunny where she was at and she said yes it was. I asked her what part of Wisconsin are you in right now. She said i've never been there. I'm wondering how much they are paying these people because I can sit with an 18 pack and do this job  ;)
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Re: Barretts camp is calling me for support.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:18:23 PM »
I think you should have asked the highest grade she ever completed.   There are a lot of those in the South, and they always vote Dummycrap.   

Democrat mantra is keep 'em dumb and dependent.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto