Author Topic: Zimmerman Prosecuter gets torn a new one  (Read 671 times)

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
Zimmerman Prosecuter gets torn a new one
« on: June 06, 2012, 04:20:32 AM »
Angela Corey seems to have bitten off more than she can chew.   Also seems to me she is nothing more than a self serving politcally ambitious parasite.   Now she wants to sue Harvard Law School because of an opinion from one of their professors.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Zimmerman-Trayvon-Angela-Corey/2012/06/05/id/441305?s=al&promo_code=F1C8-1

I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: Zimmerman Prosecuter gets torn a new one
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 05:46:54 AM »
Rock on, Dershowitz!
HEY -  do you guys realize that Dershowitz is a liberal and a friend of the ACLU? He doens't like guns, either - thinks we should REPEAL the 2nd Amendment - but he's honest enough to say you can't dismiss it as it stands by denying it is an individual right.

I like Alan, even if we don't agree on everything. I like the ACLU, too, even if they sometimes take a position I don't like, politically.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 05:51:15 AM »
Although I don't agree with all of Mr. Dershowitz's opinions concerning matters he pontificates on   ;) , in this particular case I do!   ;D
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 07:48:31 AM »
Although I don't agree with all of Mr. Dershowitz's opinions concerning matters he pontificates on   ;) , in this particular case I do!   ;D
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DITTO !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline scootrd

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 08:06:01 AM »
The judge deciding whether there is probable cause to charge the defendant with second degree murder Should have all the facts (not just some of the facts ) available to make an informed decision.

He is right  - she needs to go back to Law school for remedial training.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 08:12:23 AM »
its all a distraction to keep us away from the economy and election
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 08:33:06 AM »
Fl law is on trial I believe , it will get interesting .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 01:01:53 PM »
It's frightening to know that a moonbat prosecutor would sacrifice the life and freedom of one man and his family just to play politics and make a name for herself.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 03:18:36 PM »
It's frightening to know that a moonbat prosecutor would sacrifice the life and freedom of one man and his family just to play politics and make a name for herself.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sadly, I think this happens more often than we would like to believe. 

Her first statement upon taking on the task, turned me against her subsequent statements.  Before she even had time to look into the facts and well before all the witnesses heard or the forensics completed..she said she was there to 'get justice done for Trayvon'.  One would expect she would be foremost, interested in getting justice done, wherever the chips may fall..
  Not very balanced, I would say..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 03:58:16 PM »

Right, whether I like him or not is of zero relevance & being wrong on other issues has nothing to do with case, which he is right on this one.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 12:52:47 AM »
Anybody notice that this prosecuter Angela Corey, looks like Lou Ferigno when he was playing the Hulk. Only white instead of green. Sorry, I degress, back to the subject. Typical political hack, full speed ahead, even thou we don't have all the facts, and our brain is in nuetral. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 01:10:08 AM »

That decribes alot of politicans ...............only sometimes it involves a thing called police actions in places around the world.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 02:11:57 AM »

Her first statement upon taking on the task, turned me against her subsequent statements.  Before she even had time to look into the facts and well before all the witnesses heard or the forensics completed..she said she was there to 'get justice done for Trayvon'.
Yeah, I caught that too. She was on a mission, and it wasn't justice, it was... a VERDICT, and to... give the appearance of Doing Something.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 06:15:17 AM »

Her first statement upon taking on the task, turned me against her subsequent statements.  Before she even had time to look into the facts and well before all the witnesses heard or the forensics completed..she said she was there to 'get justice done for Trayvon'.
Yeah, I caught that too. She was on a mission, and it wasn't justice, it was... a VERDICT, and to... give the appearance of Doing Something.
She is an ELECTED official....... will do or say anything to appease the masses or the way the media wind is blowing.....
As you stated above,  I do not agree with a lot of Alan Dershowitz' politics,  but his analysis of this case and Corey's unethical handling of it is spot on.   She is looking out for the next election, not "justice" for the gangbanger wannabe.
I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)

Offline Chainsaw

• Avid Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 02:20:05 PM »

Can we all say her name together.......... Janet Reno