Author Topic: Thousands of wealthy earners manage to zero out tax bills  (Read 2735 times)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Thousands of wealthy earners manage to zero out tax bills
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2012, 10:23:29 AM »
A word that describes our current government is Ineptocracy. Its a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2012, 07:30:00 AM »
I just read the other day that there are several thousand FEWER millionares today than a few years ago.  The US has dropped from #1 to #6 in the world for the number of millionares per capita over the last several years.  Fewer rich to tax.  Hmmm, eventually we will have to cut the budget of all things.  The bottom 50% of Americans do not pay income tax now, and guys want to tax the rich more?  Maybe the rich who do not pay tax is donating millions of dollars to chairities so they get tax write offs.  Maybe they have lost money in the stock market so they don't pay taxes.  Maybe they have purchased new equipment so that is a tax write off.  Maybe they had to hire new people so that is a tax write off.  Maybe the tax write offs are for stimulating the economy by getting the rich to either donate to charity, or buy equipment (putting people to work), etc.  This is just class warfare to divide and conquer by getting the ignorant masses to vote their way. 

The poor today are a lot richer than when I was a middle class kid.  My parents rented their home.  It was only one bath and two bedrooms.  I had to share the bedroom with my younger brother.  We had a black & white TV until the early 70's even though they came out about 10 years earlier.  We recieved no welfare, food stamps, or any such stuff.  I worked my way through college unlike kids today.  The poor today don't know what it was like without the handouts.  People stayed married, families took care of each other, or chruches helped when necessary.  People worked hard.  Only assistance was commodities.  People were ashamed if they had to get commodities or assistance.  You worked whatever job you could find.  Working my way through college, I worked at a hamburger restaurant, a department store, a factory, a grocery store, before I got my job after I finished.  Kids today don't want to work unless they "like" the job or it is in their field.  Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to make a living. 

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2012, 09:26:35 AM »
Exactly right Dixie...and to add to that we have 250 LB. + people walking around that are classified as poor. Always wondered how one is poor when they can feed themselves to obesity.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2012, 01:38:32 PM »
Exactly right Dixie...and to add to that we have 250 LB. + people walking around that are classified as poor. Always wondered how one is poor when they can feed themselves to obesity.

your tax dollars at work
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.