Author Topic: I guess "big city liberals" just don't..  (Read 673 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
I guess "big city liberals" just don't..
« on: June 14, 2012, 03:55:33 AM »
   Just don't see things as we hicks in "flyover country" do..

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/06/12/CNN-Mocks-Texas-Town
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Conan The Librarian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonalds. Blecch!
Re: I guess "big city liberals" just don't..
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 05:00:27 AM »
So, let's see here: They're not only hicks in flyover country, but they guzzle so much beer that they need to make it onsite to keep up with demand and they are somehow in the wrong when somebody doesn't call 911 and the local GLBT group when his daughter is being raped so violently she needs multiple days in the hospital for treatment. Yep. Them is bad people there in Texas. Yokels. Haters. At least that's the way it's reported.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 05:16:30 AM »
Just like the rest of the liberal news media, CNN tailors the news to its liberal audience.
Swingem

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »
Guess they can't put themselves in the shoe's of that little girls father. Sure wouldn't want to be the one to tell little Betty or Mary, that her father doesn't care enough about her to stop an animal like this. 2 extreme's, Muslim fathers have killed their own daughter/wife because they were dating somebody that was not their religion, or wanted a divorce. And reporters that just can't see justice served. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 09:28:18 AM »
I guess it would have made a better story for CNN if the girl had been raped.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 10:54:38 AM »
As for this situation or ccw or any type of defense. It seems liberals can't admit, there are people that deserve to be killed.
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline hillbill

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 12:19:17 PM »
As for this situation or ccw or any type of defense. It seems liberals can't admit, there are people that deserve to be killed.

now that right there is the truth! when a individual acts like a rabid animal, then they deserve to be treated as such.

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 02:59:56 PM »

now that right there is the truth! when a individual acts like a rabid animal, then they deserve to be treated as such.

Agreed Sirs. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »
  Here is the typical liberal view..at least what they claim is their view (until something unthinkable happens).  It appears the man in question also forgot "flyover country" (41 second video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF9gSyku-fc
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 01:18:08 AM »
Just like the rest of the liberal news media, CNN tailors the news to its liberal audience.
  I think it's even more basic than that.  Liberalism is the way they see things.  Like most people, they mistake the way they see things as being the way things are.  They aren't 'tailoring' their coverage to suit a liberal audience.  They are being what they see as honest brokers of information.  They don't likely see themselves as biased, they are just 'telling it like it is'.
  In fairness. conservatives are the same.  We all call it like we see it but swear up and down that we are calling it like it is.

That said, I see no doubt that urban people see rural people as ignorant and inferior (see that? It's how I see it and I swear it's how it is).  Spend any time at all with educated, intelligent people who you would think might know better (at least I think and hope they might) and soon enough you will hear stereotyping and derogatory remarks about rural hick hayseads.  People will say racist things in mocking pretend accents, stuff like that.  It has long ago become uncool to make disparaging remarks about stereotypical urban minorities living in ghettos, and rightly so.  It is currently cool to do the same about 'spam-sucking trailer trash' (to give an example of a line I heard from a college professor's lips) and that is not cool.  Prejudice is prejudice, bias is bias, and leftist ideology is the current accepted reality on CNN.

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 02:25:55 AM »
I disagree; liberals know exactly what they are doing and that is anything they can do to advance their agenda.  In some cases their agenda is communism, or radical liberalism--same thing.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 02:39:41 AM »
  I think it's even more basic than that.  Liberalism is the way they see things.  Like most people, they mistake the way they see things as being the way things are.  They aren't 'tailoring' their coverage to suit a liberal audience.  They are being what they see as honest brokers of information.  They don't likely see themselves as biased, they are just 'telling it like it is'.
  In fairness. conservatives are the same.  We all call it like we see it but swear up and down that we are calling it like it is.

That said, I see no doubt that urban people see rural people as ignorant and inferior (see that? It's how I see it and I swear it's how it is).  Spend any time at all with educated, intelligent people who you would think might know better (at least I think and hope they might) and soon enough you will hear stereotyping and derogatory remarks about rural hick hayseads.  People will say racist things in mocking pretend accents, stuff like that.  It has long ago become uncool to make disparaging remarks about stereotypical urban minorities living in ghettos, and rightly so.  It is currently cool to do the same about 'spam-sucking trailer trash' (to give an example of a line I heard from a college professor's lips) and that is not cool.  Prejudice is prejudice, bias is bias, and leftist ideology is the current accepted reality on CNN.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is a heaping helping of truth in what you said there, JL.
    Magooch was correct also...

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 04:59:41 PM »
Liberals are all about child molesting, rape, murder,... Why do you think they fight so hard against punishment for criminals ,but fight for punishment for those who defend themselves and their families against criminals.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 11:57:56 AM »
  It  always comes back to the irony of ironies..the hypocrisy of hypocrits..if you will..

Liberals want special mercy for the most guilty of serial killers....
  But have no problem promoting the execution the most innocent among us... tiny, pre-born boys and girls..

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 12:07:47 PM »
it  is always bad when an INDIVIDUAL  takes care of a problem

this father's  acts has cost several lawers  much needed income

not to mention the police and jail keepers that will soon be out of work
if this type of behavior is allowed to continue
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.