Author Topic: Kel-tec customer service....  (Read 921 times)

Offline chromehead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • yeah Id hit that
Kel-tec customer service....
« on: June 05, 2012, 03:21:10 PM »
Those darn people at Kel-Tec are just about the best in the business!  P-32 firing pin backed out and I thought it was busted, called down to Kel-Tec and a wonderfull lady asked if I would like to send it in or have them send me a new firing pin.  Of course I said just ship with a spring and I would service it myself.  Less than a week later I get a package with firing pin, spring, extracter and a screw to hold it all together.  WOW thats taking care of business!   Got to buy more Kel tec toys!
If shooting is 90% mental....Boy do I Qualify!

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (26)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Kel-tec customer service....
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 02:35:03 AM »
Good to know, thanks. :)

Offline Airsporter

• Trade Count: (8)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 09:42:32 AM »
I was looking for a couple trigger pins for my PF-9.  They have been "out of stock" for weeks on the regular site.  So, I sent an email to customer service about when these might be available.  Response received, from Erica, that she would try to dig a couple up.  Pins received - outstanding service!

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 11:28:33 AM »
I had the opposite experience. Bought a SU.16. When I tried to sight it in it wouldn't zero, neither the iron sights or when I tried 2 different scopes with different mounts. I am sure the reciever wasn't aligned with the barrel. I sent the rifle back, it took forever to get it back. Now the iron sights will zero, they put on a new front sight assembly and alligned it better, but they did nothing to fix the misaligned reciever. I put the same scopes and same mounts back on and they shot exactly where they had when I gave up trying to zero them.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 11:30:10 AM »
If you go to the Kel Tec owners forum you will find out that my experience with these rifles is pretty common.

Offline hitman54

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 02:10:44 AM »
Kel Tek has had my P11 since the 25th of May. They keep telling me they have not got to it yet. I should have just ordered an ejector and done the work myself. I have 3 Kel Teks and haven't had any problems other than the ejector on the P11 after 4k rounds. I am not happy with the customer service. If anyone in the Cocoa area is looking for a 'smithing job they said they are hiring.
Professional critter chaser
Go WVU Mountaineers!
Hey, our mascot carries a muzzleloader!