Author Topic: Some reasons to vote ABO..  (Read 178 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Some reasons to vote ABO..
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:23:27 AM »
  Here are some good reasons to vote ABO ; I bet you guys can add many more..
.......................................................................................

" What we need to do is change the way people think about guns..in the way in which we have changed our attitudes about cigarettes...really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way". ...(Atty  Gen Eric Holder)

>See pg 16 American hunter, July 2012<

Now do we know the reason for "Fast & Furious" ?....

" Let's not forget what it meant when my husband appointed those two brilliant Supreme Court justices (Kagan & Sotomayor)  .... Let's not forget the impact their decisions will have in our lives for decades to come.."  ...(Michelle Obama)

> See pg 18 American Hunter, July 2012<

The "brainwashing will be wasted , unless you can appoint some activist judges to help kill the constitution..

" The Romans used to conquer villages  in the Mediterranean.  They'd go into a little Turkish town..they'd find the first five guys and crucify them.  ...And then you know, the town was really easy to manage for the next few years."

> Speaking how thw obama supporters would handle any opposition...in this case the oil company folks<  (Al Armendiaz) EPA Obamabot..

..With attitudes like that among Obama appointees, it's pretty clear why we should fight for our "right to keep and bear arms"...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)