Author Topic: Sara Palin calls pelosi a dingbat.  (Read 1808 times)

Offline m-g Willy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sara Palin calls pelosi a dingbat.
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2012, 11:22:48 AM »
Its a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I remember Bushy boy saying that deficit's are good for the economy because we didn't have to pay it back. How dumb is that?

BUSH???
Was anyone talking about Bush?
Because Bush was at least smart enough to know how many states we have in the USA.
And Bush never talked about a health care that would give a kid with a breathing condition a breathalyzer to cure him.
And Bush knew the difference between a corps-man and a zombie( corpse-man)
I could go on and on about how smart Bush is compared to the self confessed wise man in office now . But the thread was about Palin and Pelosi ,,,, until you brought up BUSH.

And BUSH, got on national TV three times stating that the Muslim, the Hindu, the Buddist, and the Christian all worship the SAME GOD? Yes indeed, a wise man, this man BUSH. Being able to spell, and making a few vague decisions, does not a wise man make. He also sent thousands of troops to attack a country that had done NOTHING to us, and got thousands of young men killed. And for what? They still hate us, and our country is broke. Yes, a wise man indeed. A wise man minds his own business, and does not try and force himself on others, when they are simply not in agreement of how to run eaches own individual country. Bush was, and is, a fool, and he makes himself feel better by hangin out with crippled soldiers, one of which he is not. I fought for peoples rights for 20 years. My son's fought. BUSH pointed his finger, and said: Go fight, but never swung a sword, or pulled a trigger. And we're still fighting these same two wars, and FOOLISHLY CLAIMING VICTORY, while young Americans are STILL DYING. What a great man, this BUSH!

Compared to the POS in the oval office now BUSH was a super Hero!
And everything you said about Bush you could say about obo .
BTW-Bush did have enough brains to be a fighter pilot.
Not to many can make that cut no matter how long they may have served

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2012, 11:56:16 AM »
Fighter pilot? Hardly LOL, a pilot only because his daddy got him there and JR was the biggest pos that was ever voted into the presidential office. Oh wait he never was voted in the first time!

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2012, 12:02:37 PM »
Needles you still haven't answered my question on what is a snow snookie in your mind. Do you even know what a snow snookie is?
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline hillbill

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2012, 12:21:22 PM »
wow! lots of poop flying around here for sure.somehow it ended up being about bush jr. i can promise yu one thing, bush jrs daddy may of got him a bit of consideration, but he would not be flying a fighter jet if he was not qualified.now all yu poop spreaders step up and we see how many of yu can fly fighter jets. ask a air force vet just exactly what that takes.i think yu may be a bit surprised. now bak to orig post, yeah pelosi is a dingbat, anybody heard the clip of her saying "we need to pass it so we can see whats in it" nuff said
\

Offline hillbill

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2012, 12:36:46 PM »
Needles you still haven't answered my question on what is a snow snookie in your mind. Do you even know what a snow snookie is?

dave, is a snow snookie a cute alasken lady?

Offline hardertr

• A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »
I'm assuming he is referring to "Snooki" the POS from Jersey Shores.  Pretty good description if you ask me.  After all, she DID cost us the election in 2008.
The problem with troubleshooting is....sometimes it shoots back!

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
  • What the Thinker thinks the Prover proves.
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »
I'm assuming he is referring to "Snooki" the POS from Jersey Shores.  Pretty good description if you ask me.  After all, she DID cost us the election in 2008.

Score!
Jim

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, the night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."  Patrick Rothfuss

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2012, 01:26:30 PM »
wow! lots of poop flying around here for sure.somehow it ended up being about bush jr. i can promise yu one thing, bush jrs daddy may of got him a bit of consideration, but he would not be flying a fighter jet if he was not qualified.now all yu poop spreaders step up and we see how many of yu can fly fighter jets. ask a air force vet just exactly what that takes.i think yu may be a bit surprised. now bak to orig post, yeah pelosi is a dingbat, anybody heard the clip of her saying "we need to pass it so we can see whats in it" nuff said
\
I never said he couldn't fly a jet fighter but fighter pilots usually fight when their is a major war going on! And Ill get back on track I think Palin is a gum smacking dumb slut and I would have voted for Mccain if it wasn't for her and it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2012, 01:37:25 PM »
[]

\ I think Palin is a gum smacking dumb slut and I would have voted for Mccain if it wasn't for her and it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Hmmmm, I never had much use for anyone who talked tough while hiding behind a computer screen.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2012, 02:35:29 PM »
I think I first heard Pelosi referred to as a dingbat by Dennis Miller,who suggested she probably hung upside down when she slept. Now there's an mental image for ya!! I wonder how much that private jet cost the American public that she insisted on having for her and her extended family to fly back and forth from D.C. to the West Coast?

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2012, 03:11:41 PM »

Actually McCain did that all by himself, no VP pick would have helped him.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2012, 03:44:31 PM »
nomo is correct. America didn't want McCain the first time when he ran ANTI-Second Amendment, and McCain-Feingold Act, ANTI-Freedom of speech. So! He saddled a different horse and rode back across the creek to the other side. They still didn't want him.
For all Palin's contradictory politics, (and they are legend), she helped him more than she hurt him. McCain like many others, is an albatross that needs to be cut from the neck of conservative wannabes. Anyone whom supported McCain in the name of conservatism, doesn't understand the meaning of conservative.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett