Author Topic: burris fullfield 11 E1  (Read 622 times)

Offline davey

• Trade Count: (0)
burris fullfield 11 E1
« on: July 28, 2012, 02:19:53 AM »
cosidering  burris fullfield 11-- the E1 is updated version--are the optics (clarity and (95%)light transmission )for the fullfield 11 same as the E1--any ideas?

Offline LanceR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: burris fullfield 11 E1
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 11:58:31 PM »
Have you called Burris to ask?

Lance

Offline Ladobe

• Trade Count: (91)
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 02:40:46 PM »
Can't answer your specific question, so this is just a general response and just my opinion.

Never usd Burris rifles scopes that much, only the compacts.   But I've used Burris handgun scopes for many and have owned a bunch of them.    The last of them I bought, both rifle and handgun, were just a shadow of the quality of the earlier models.  No idea where the line is drawn on specific models, but those I bought in the 80's and early 90's were far superior to those I bought later, with only a couple of exceptions in the handgun scopes.   Some models worse than others.
Evolution at work. Over two million years ago the genus Homo had small cranial capacity and thick skin to protect them from their environment. One species has evolved into obese cranial fatheads with thin skin in comparison that whines about anything and everything as their shield against their environment. Meus

Offline bigvarmnt

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (56)
  • N. E. Indiana
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 11:39:01 AM »
I finally found one in person and I like the scope but they put a power ring on them so you can use it with Ice Fishin Mittens on >:(  I don't know any other reason for scope Manufacturers to put such large adjusting rings on scopes. I think it would get in the way on a Handi rifle and some bolts I have ::)  Otherwise I probably would have a couple now.
I only looked through it in the store but looked about like my other Fullfield.