Author Topic: Its about time  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Re: Its about time
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2012, 03:48:37 AM »
Steal from the best and make up the rest, as they say.........
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2012, 03:57:51 AM »
Removed by Graybeard. I will NOT have such drivel posted on this site. If you are that antigun you should do your posting among those of like mind.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GB..thanks for being alert !   The only rifles I have which hold as many as 10 rounds are a couple .22 LRs.  That doesn't mean I don't want my neighbor to own an AR15 that holds 20 rounds...  That's HIS business, not mine. (except,People's Republik of NY requires that none contain more than 10 rounds)
   The Right to Keep & bear Arms..  HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SQUIRREL HUNTING  !!
  The 2nd amendment was placed to prevent the possibility of a tyrannical government arising.  Federalist Paper #29 lays out the case.
   When James Madison presented it, he spoke clearly of the reasoning of the founding fathers;

More Evidence Supporting an Individual Right After James Madison's Bill of Rights was submitted to Congress, Tench Coxe (see also: Tench Coxe and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, 1787-1823) published his "Remarks on the First Part of the Amendments to the Federal Constitution," in the Federal Gazette, June 18, 1789 He asserts that it's the people (as individuals) with arms, who serve as the ultimate check on government:
As civil rulers, not having their duty to the people duly before them, may attempt to tyrannize, and as the military forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power to the injury of their fellow-citizens, the people are confirmed by the next article in their right to keep and bear their private arms.

...And there was no journalist in all the colonies who disputed Madison's conclusions..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2012, 04:29:35 AM »
All of you have entered constructive and positive answers to the problem. Now  if members of congress could see it the same way, this country would be in far better shape than it is in.
Gun control is the theory that a dozen dead movie goers in a Colorado theater is morally and politically preferable to a live patron explaining to the police how James Holmes got shot.
...TM7

Every once in a while I see a glimmer of hope for TM7...  I think this is the second time in the last month or two where we agreed on a topic.... ;D
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2012, 05:13:22 AM »
Steal from the best and make up the rest, as they say.........

YEP. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2012, 05:16:38 AM »
Gun control does work. Just research the success that Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin enjoyed from it.

In none of those countries prior to the named individuals was the public allowed to unrestricted possesion of firearms.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2012, 02:49:55 PM »
Gun control does work. Just research the success that Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin enjoyed from it.

In none of those countries prior to the named individuals was the public allowed to unrestricted possesion of firearms.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are not allowed machine guns without a special permit..
    Having some restrictions is not quite the same as having arms strictly forbidden. 

The Mexico of today has complete restriction of guns..yets hundreds are killed by guns each month.  All the politicians there have managed, is to disarm ythe law abiding citizen...not the cartels..who could not care less what laws a corrupt national government produces.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2012, 02:52:04 PM »

And that is not the case in the US either. The point is the same anyway. They instituted control & confiscation.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 06:28:37 AM »

And that is not the case in the US either. The point is the same anyway. They instituted control & confiscation.

Until the Allies marched in my parents owned legally several pistols.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.