Author Topic: Obama is pushing back against the Supreme Court  (Read 753 times)

Offline hardertr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Obama is pushing back against the Supreme Court
« on: August 06, 2012, 02:07:25 PM »
For someone who is supposedly against the United States, Democracy, the military and Americans in general, you can't help but applaud him for the law passed today.

New law restricts protests at military funerals:
http://www.abc27.com/story/19209498/fed-law-restricts-protesters-at-military-funerals
The problem with troubleshooting is....sometimes it shoots back!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Obama is pushing back against the Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 04:34:38 PM »
So why are you giving him credit for a bill passed by Congress? Man you must be a real die hard dumocrap.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 12:36:22 AM »
Very True Bill, and it was a law that would have ade him look like more of a dirt bag if he vetoed it.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Val

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 03:02:09 AM »
Nobama blames all his failures on Congress, why do you give him credit when the Congress does something that is good.
Hunting and fishing are not matters of life or death. They are much more important than that.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 03:41:00 AM »
The bho parasite class will stop at nothing to forward their agenda.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline hardertr

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 04:07:03 AM »

If you'll notice, in my original post, I give him credit for signing the bill (which Congress presented to him).  He could have just as easily said, "I'm not signing it because the bill was already proven unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 2011...."

BUT....if you prefer to back Westboro's 1st Amendment rights to protest at graveside, our conversation is over.  I was "fortunate" enough to witness them exercise their rights on 2 occasions and whole-heartedly consider them a hate group.  If it takes the government to step in to keep that crap from happening again, I am all for it.  The Patriot Guard and other volunteers can only be in so many places at once.
The problem with troubleshooting is....sometimes it shoots back!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 09:14:19 AM »
No what you REALLY said was you applaud him for the bill "passed today". In your subject line you claim he is pushing back against the Supreme Court. I'd say Congress did that and he signed it being keenly aware of the danger it would pose to his reelection bid if he vetoed it.

I stand by my comments that anyone applauding him in this manner has to be a die hard dumocrap. Your vote for him this fall will be a vote against America and all it stands for.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 10:14:38 AM »
....... Your vote for him this fall will be a vote against America and all it stands for.
BS, Graybeard. 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 10:33:21 AM »
Greybeard is 100 percent correct. Voting for BHO is as unAmerican as communism. The parasitic tape worms abd lice who BHO is buying with "free money" are the bane of humanity. 

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 11:02:01 AM »
Greybeard is 100 percent correct. Voting for BHO is as unAmerican as communism. The parasitic tape worms abd lice who BHO is buying with "free money" are the bane of humanity.
And just what is saying something so full of hate?  Other than stupid, that is... One half of all Americans aren't "parasitic tape worms."  A bunch of Democrats are simply tired of Exxon-Mobil's Board of Directors running this country.  Look there for your parasites!  Exxon-Mobil hasn't paid 1¢ in USA income taxes in many years!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 11:13:34 AM »
Jr., the big oil companies have paid billions in taxes. Look it up! Now what is really funny about these taxes the HAVE paid, is that the end user is the one paying them. And yes almost half of the people living in America now are parasites. They are living off the taxpayer. I guess I can accept hating someone who is stealing from me. In fact I would rather see a thief have enough gumption and ambition to come steal from me directly, not being so lazy as to have the government do it for them.

Please don't spread the lies that big business does not pay taxes, I think the non parasite class is a little too smart to believe those lies. And they did build their own business, and they paid the taxes that paid for the road to that business. Good thing for them or the parasites would have no roads to drive on.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 11:29:35 AM »
All argument aside regarding BHO, I actually have some problems with one.

It still begs the question: When does your right to freedom of speech become more important than my right to be left alone?.............or..........when does your right to be left alone become more important than my right to freedom of speech? :-\

Apparently the government has decided that "when" is at about 300 yards. ???
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline RevJim

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 03:16:02 AM »
 However it came about and by whom, I'm glad it happened. Funerals are for the living as we honor and remember the deceased. They are no place for political or opposing ideological displays. They are "private" in nature, and open to others who want to pay their "respects". Everyone on this board knows this, and I suspect if Westboro showed up at one of your family's funerals, you would likely "lay hands on them suddenly"!

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 04:07:56 AM »
Greybeard is 100 percent correct. Voting for BHO is as unAmerican as communism. The parasitic tape worms abed lice who BHO is buying with "free money" are the bane of humanity.
And just what is saying something so full of hate?  Other than stupid, that is... One half of all Americans aren't "parasitic tape worms."  A bunch of Democrats are simply tired of Exxon-Mobil's Board of Directors running this country.  Look there for your parasites!  Exxon-Mobil hasn't paid 1¢ in USA income taxes in many years!
What percent of Americans are parasitic tapeworms? If what you say about Exxon-Mobil is true why didn't your messiah change this when his party controlled both houses of congress? Hate is electing that idealogically foreign Obama because he is black not because he has any positive qualities.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 04:39:10 AM »
GE hasn't paid any income taxes either, and they have supported Obama, because they sell windmills and natural gas turbines (replacing coal).  20 people on Obama's staff didn't pay income taxes either when he appointed them, including the Treasury secretary Geitner.  Obama is more crooked because of his dirty Chicago style politics.  He can't run on his record, so he restorts to lies and attacks.  ALL republicans are not like Bush.  ALL are NOT in the pockets of oil companies.  Oil companies provide fuel for our transportation industry, chemicals for cleaning, drugs, painting and coating materials, plastics, etc.  Somewhere in there there are taxes paid.  Donating to charity, dry wells, bad weather, etc, can be deducted from taxes because of the chances they take.  Since when did GE take any chances in what they produce.  Not taking up for the oil companies, but the most profits made have been from computer and software companies.  Apple made more profit than Exxon, and they supported Obama. 

Now, I can somewhat see what the protesters are trying to say, because of our sins, and toleration of sins, God is punishing us, by not protecting us and allowing soldiers, etc, to get killed.  I don't approve of their method of saying this, but I understand where they are coming from.  If we turn back to God, bring our industry home, use our own resources, we wouldn't have to get involved in foreign wars, or have health care problems.  85% of health care problems are preventable.  Obesity, smoking, excessive drinking, drugs, and sexually transmitted disease from prostitution, adultry, and homosexuality all have detrimental side effects.  As well as affecting children as a result of teen pregnancies, no fathers around, or sometimes no mothers, have side effects of teen delinquients, crime, stealing, murder, etc. 

That all being said, the grieving should have privacy.  People volunteer for the military and know the risks.  Some are good Christian men and women so their getting killed should not be protested.  Their protests should be in front of the White House and Congress.