Author Topic: Homeland security gearing up?? Reprinted from another site.  (Read 774 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Homeland security gearing up?? Reprinted from another site.
« on: August 30, 2012, 04:14:42 AM »
TSA and Homeland Security!    I was delayed at a RR crossing in Krum. Watched 96 new Bradley Armored Fighting Vehicles, each with a 30mm chain gun, a 50BHB and a Mag 58 holding up the crossing point. Close look revealed they were addressed on some placards to none other than Department of Homeland Security and Transportation Security Administration.

Just who might one want to shoot with a 30mm CG inside the USofA????? A .50 cal has a lethal range over 7000 yards!!!!! A 30mm must be twice that!!!!!

This preparation is for a purpose you may be certain. It is not to calm a crowd at a supermarket you may be sure. Neither are the FEMA camps, the ammo buys, the MRE buys, the 900+ Presidential Executive Orders, the martial law training for the National Guard or the vast number of "agents" sworn of late.

FYI: Each and every Aviation Safety Agent (airplane inspector) at the FTW FAA office is a sworn Federal Agent complete with large, gold badge.

And don't think for a minute the JCS will not deploy troops (the standing Army) against citizens if they think it politically correct and/or career enhancing.

What could they need equipment like this for here in the US? Think seriously about that for a minute! They are hitting the road. Caravans of National Guard equipment, but with new never before seen equipment in the caravans. Take a close look at what is painted on the side of the Black Humvees. The Humvees are fully armored to the same standard used by our military. They are gearing up and now have enforcement vehicles and are training with the National Guard, FEMA and Police. They just took possession of 2,500 GLS vehicles which don’t get anymore armored, the GLS is the larger vehicle on the trailer. The GLS is a serious piece of equipment, the likes of which have never been used inside the US until now. Let’s not forget the 450 million rounds ammo that was purchased last year by DHS.

After just a few minutes looking for the photos of vehicles observed not more than four miles from my house, these are photos of the vehicles observed being moved over the railways! Don't know what you think but it really does concern me for agencies inside our borders gearing up with equipment such as this! WOW!

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

Re: Homeland security gearing up?? Reprinted from another site.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 04:25:15 AM »
this causes mixed feelings , it could be used in a bad way but then if they had a few at the LA roits it may have been a show stopper and saved alot of people loss. Va. has had armoured vehicles for years for such uses.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 05:28:06 AM »
THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

None of those pictures were taken in Krum. Makes ya wonder about the validity of of this report

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 12:44:38 PM »
Those are some outstanding looking vehicles.  I especially like the gun ports!!  Maybe they are preparing for the Zombie apocolypse. ;D
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline Nuke41

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 05:09:41 PM »

Hard to believe so much paranoid delusion could be packed into a single post, the author must be crazy or trying to jack the price of tinfoil up.

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 05:53:45 PM »
Funny thing is, for all their armor they still have a radiator which has to be somewhat open to get air to cool the engines.
A well placed round will poke a hole through them.
When they gets hot they don't run for long!

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 06:07:45 PM »
I hear all the absolutely crazy crap that comes out of here, then comes something like this.

The vehicles exist, I have seen a few. They apparently are assigned to the Homeland security dept. They are an obvious breach of posse comitatus, or circumvention which is worse due to the deviousness. Anyone who has ever favored any limitations on government cannot help but look at this in askance.

Many of you have read or heard of the famous experiments where ordinary people when placed in high stress situations and faced by authority figures were willing to administer lethal doses of electric shock to innocent test subjects upon being ordered to by those authorities.

Recently, police officers in New York fired 46 rounds at and /or into a man with a knife. They felt justified.

Just what do you think a group of HLS guys and their new toys are going to do the first time they are confronted by a pickup with a couple of rednecks with an AK in a trailer park somewhere, where they were cooking meth ? Or how about being surrounded by the residents of a black community after the next Trayvon Martin case ? This is NOT a right / left issue, this is somebody's unilateral wet dream, a REAL video game, forget the "virtual", this IS reality.

OUR tax dollars are paying for THIS, and you want to whine about spending 14.95 a month to keep some teenage girl from getting pregnant ? The ignorance is beyond breath taking, it is pure horror.

1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 12:57:51 AM »
Funny thing is, for all their armor they still have a radiator which has to be somewhat open to get air to cool the engines.
A well placed round will poke a hole through them.
When they gets hot they don't run for long!

LONGTOM

they can place them on the bottom and duct the air or just use lovers to cover them like the ones used on public buildings now that will stand up to 3hrs of 308 rifle fire.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 05:14:47 AM »
A Bradley does not have a 30mm gun. What other facts are incorrect in the post?
GuzziJohn

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »
Just keep stacking up on .223 and 9mm ammo. ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 10:26:53 AM »
Your AR-15 platform rifles ought to make a real impression on those..............HAR !! ::)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.