Author Topic: MORE...suspicions confirmed  (Read 297 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
MORE...suspicions confirmed
« on: September 05, 2012, 12:23:37 AM »
  As has often been stated here..Some believe in God..others worship Gov..

It should come as no surprise that the left is the primary roosting place of the athiests/agnostics. It is natural for governments to try to take more and more power from the people!  The A/A folks have turned their back on God, and "nature abhors a vacuum"...so they need a substitute.  The only viable substitute...is Gov..
  Here is a short, but very revealing (17 sec) clip from the DNC feature video @ their convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gLa9Te8Blw

Uhhh...according to the U.S. constitution..the government belongs to us! 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: MORE...suspicions confirmed
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 12:31:58 AM »
  Reminder to the DNC;

Just as a reminder...Here's the preamble to the constitution of the United States ......

We the People  of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic , provide for the common , promote the general , and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our , do  and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Man!  Doesn't it beat all...how off-track an entire political party can get!!!

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 03:10:05 AM »
  Yes; we own the government..the government doesn't own us!  Give the king-to-be four more years ..and the video may be correct..just where the Dems want us.

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 06:01:39 AM »
That is the foundation of Obama's, "fundamental change".

" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams