Author Topic: Need to write things down  (Read 368 times)

Offline hornady

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Need to write things down
« on: September 28, 2012, 03:27:36 AM »

I hate getting old. About a week back I was ready to put another order into Mid-south. It was not a big order a couple boxes of jacketed bullets. Couple Mold rebuild sets, and some 30 and 35-cal gas checks. I walked up to the computer and what did I do. Order was right except the Gas checks, I ordered 7MM instead of the 30s, so now I have 3 and a half boxes of 7MM GC, and only enough 30 checks to load 4 or 5 boxes of 30 cal rifle. Looks like a trip out to the gun shop and hope he has the 30cal checks in stock. Not all bad good excuse to go out to the gun shop. Problem is I shoot 7MM cast in two 7MM rifles, its going to take a while to use up over 3500 7MM checks, and I know I will not walk out of the gun shop with just one box of 30 cal checks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Need to write things down
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 06:11:22 AM »
So trade a bunch of them over at Cast Boolits:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/
Deo duce, ferro comitante
With God as my leader and my sword as my companion

Offline hornady

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Re: Need to write things down
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 07:00:25 AM »
Not worth the hassle for one box of checks, I try to keep a couple thousand each on hand anyway, not like they will go bad, I called the gun shop and he order me the 30 cal checks. They will be in next week, it will give me a chance to see what he has new.