Author Topic: Obama Speach  (Read 218 times)

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Obama Speach
« on: September 05, 2012, 05:35:54 PM »
So on the news they have said due to the weather they are moving the speach from the B of A stadium that holds 74,000 to a smaller indoor stadium that only seats 20,000.
My question is if they could have filled the 74,000 seat stadium and are only allowing 20,000 seats what are they going to do with the other 50,000 people?
Clearly if it were for the weather they would have a plan to do something with the 50,000 people that made the trip to hear him speak in person.
If they have ignored the "little people" and not made arrangements for them to hear him live then they really think he is the imperial president and that they really do not care for the average person.
My guess is that they can not get enough people to fill the stadium and do not want to have an empty staduim on the news.
What do you think?
A- Not Popular?
B- Arrogant?
C- Or they just forgot to make arrangments for 50,000 people?

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
Re: Obama Speach
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:16:45 AM »
"I'm not a member of any organized political party, I'm a Democrat!"

-Will Rogers
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 09:26:17 AM »
Mr. Duck, I am with you and many others on that being the reason. It has been well advertised that they (the DNC) are busing in people to the convention. Why would they have to do that?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:52:01 AM »
Empty seats are a clear indication of lack of interest and support.  Can't have that, because with Hussein it's all about image.  Anyway, who cares?
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 09:59:56 AM »
  It was likely the lack of interest...  They fill that stadium what ..10 times a year for football alone.  They don't tell ticket holders to stay home if rain is a possibility..  People just come prepared to enjoy the game regardless of the weather.  If rain drives them off..must be there is very little interest in B. Hussein..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 10:43:54 AM »
probably all three:

A - Definitely NOT popular.

B - Arrogant - Absolutely!

C - As usual, they probably made a stupid decision, to spend money they didn't have.   I would hazard a guess that the stadium management wanted the money for the event up front.  The Dem's haven't been doing too well in the fund raising department recently.  The only way they'll get the money is if they raise welfare payments, then ask their constituents to give them back the cash.  LOL! Lots of luck with that.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.