Author Topic: Sub-compact magazines  (Read 413 times)

Offline Squirrelsaurus Rex

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Sub-compact magazines
« on: February 05, 2004, 09:54:09 AM »
I'm interested in finding sub-compact magazines, the reading kind.  Like monthly publications.  I've noticed a lack of coverage in this area.  Most handgun magazines and articles cover regular-size carry guns, shorter-barrelled 1911's, etc.  The only time I see anything written about sub-compact carry guns (whether revolver or semi-auto) is when there's some new model or new caliber on the market.  Other than that, this area seems to be pretty much ignored, even though they are probably carried by more people than full-size or compact guns.  I'd like to see some really informative articles, like evaluating the different sub-compacts that are available to find the one that fits your needs, advice on carrying them, training with them, etc.  In other words, all the stuff they write about concerning the bigger guns, but as applied to sub-compacts.  Considering that so many people carry them, I'd think there would be a big market for periodicals and books devoted to this area.  Does anyone know of any such magazines or books that you can recommend?
Squooshy... the other white meat.

Offline Squirrelsaurus Rex

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Sub-compact magazines
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 09:35:11 PM »
I guess that answers that question...
Squooshy... the other white meat.