Author Topic: Our consulate in Benghazi in flames..  (Read 773 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Our consulate in Benghazi in flames..
« on: September 12, 2012, 12:22:16 AM »
     Day before yesterday our consulate in Egypt was attacked by Al Queda sympathizers...
  Our Consulate in Benghazi Libya is in flames, our ambassador & 3 staff murdered...
         So; where are Pres Obama & Secy of state Clinton?  Thazt's easy to answer...while the Libyan consulate was burning yesterday the president was busy apologizing to the Egyptians.
  http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/09/11/sound-familiar-islamists-storm-u-s-embassy-and-america-apologizes-obama-carter/

........Perhaps today he can start the Libyan apologies!

The Libyan story..   http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/

If we get treated to very much more "love and peace" it will indeed...be difficult to handle..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Our consulate in Benghazi in flames..
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 01:09:37 AM »
a revolution is in order.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 01:35:19 AM »
A couple air strikes would be nice! gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline hunt-m-up

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (27)
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 02:15:02 AM »
Why do we try to "make nice" with people like this? Is this really a shock? The current administration is clearly in bed with muslims and has not condemned anything to date.
Crosman Slingshot, Daisy Red Ryder, dull butter knife

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 03:15:04 AM »
Why do we try to "make nice" with people like this? Is this really a shock? The current administration is clearly in bed with muslims and has not condemned anything to date.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Right.. Apparently, the ambassador and the three other consulate employees and their families/loved ones.. are sacrificial lambs.
   President Hussein it seems, considers their lives a small price to pay to placate the Al Queda backers in Egypt and Syria..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Doing what they do best, murdering for allah.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 03:22:15 AM »
Their actions prover the film correct. Truth is something they cannot abide. A cult of hatred and death. Jesus Christ died for us, he shed HIS blood for you and me. Their false god allah and false pedophile prophet mohamed require inncocent blood she for them.

I pray daily that the world will wake up and see islam for the vile cancer it is and treat it accordingly. My prayers are for the innocents murderered every day around the world. We are clearly deep into the GWOI. All this over a fact finding  film exposing them for what they are. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 05:58:10 AM »
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
Not for nothing it's called 'blowback'.

We destroy Libya, destroy the infrastructure, all the public works projects, promote interregional and intertribal conflict....

....and then expect the Libyans to kiss our hand?

Why don't we just stay out of countries and their squabbles, and keep them out of ours?

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 06:11:07 AM »
All this is over a movie. That does nothing more than tell the truth. KluKluxKlan did almost the same thing here in Toledo a couple years ago. Got permits for a parade. It made the news a couple days before the sceduled day. The morning the parade was to happen, the Toledo police went to the organizer, told him that there might be a riot, so they called off the parade. Blacks rioted anyway, burned a couple business's,house's, over turned a couple cars. It was over a couple streets from where the parade was to take place. On the way out of town, the organizer from the KKK stopped by a reporter, and politley told him, we didn't need to have a parade to prove our point. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck---gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline powderman

The movie, another excuse for innocent blood.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 06:14:08 AM »
         YOUR FRIENDS' ACTIVITY      The Lookout     ‘Innocence of Muslims’: The film that sparked deadly U.S. Embassy attacks     By Liz Goodwin, Yahoo! News
National Affairs ReporterBy Liz Goodwin, Yahoo! News | The Lookout – 1 hr 44 mins agoA man walks inside the U.S. Consulate, which was attacked and set on fire by gunmen yesterday. (Esam Al-Fetori …A low-quality film mocking the Muslim Prophet Muhammad sparked some Libyan Islamist extremists to attack the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi, killing U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other diplomats. Earlier on Tuesday, a group of Egyptians scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and tore down the American flag, angry over the same movie.     So what is this film, and who made it?

The English-language film, portions of which have been online since July, attracted attention in Egypt only over the past few days when someone posted a segment of the movie that had been dubbed into Arabic, according to the New York Times. Some Egyptian TV hosts began airing clips of the film over and over, portraying it as a Coptic Christian and American plot to denigrate the prophet. (Morris Sadek, a Coptic Christian from Egypt and critic of Islam who now lives in the United States, told AP he recently began promoting the two-hour film, which might also explain its rise out of obscurity.) The amateur-seeming "Innocence of Muslims" film shows the Prophet Muhammad as a homosexual who endorses extramarital sex and pedophilia, along with other slurs against Islam. (Many Muslims consider physical or visual representations of Muhammad to be blasphemous.)

Though at first it was unclear who made the movie, the Wall Street Journal tracked down and interviewed Israeli-American real estate developer Sam Bacile, who said he wrote, directed and produced the film. The 52-year-old Bacile told the Journal that he made the film to portray Islam as a hateful religion:

"Islam is a cancer," he said in a telephone interview from his home. "The movie is a political movie. It's not a religious movie."
Mr. Bacile said he raised $5 million from about 100 Jewish donors, whom he declined to identify. Working with about 60 actors and 45 crew members, he said he made the two-hour movie in three months last year in California.
Bacile told the AP that he is now in hiding, and that his full movie has only been shown once, to a nearly empty theater in Hollywood. The AP said Bacile was "apologetic" about the ambassador's death, but blamed lax security and the extremists who perpetrated the attack. "I feel the security system (at the embassies) is no good," he said. "America should do something to change it."

The inflammatory Florida pastor Terry Jones, best known for burning a copy of Islam's holy book in 2011, has also been publicizing the film. President Barack Obama condemned the attacks in a statement Wednesday, but also made an oblique reference to the "Innocence of Muslims" film. "While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants," Obama said.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton also referenced the movie. "Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet," Clinton said. "America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear. There is no justification for this. None."
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 07:38:08 AM »
Enough of Obama and his drivel.   >:(

It's time to play Cowboys and Libyans with these savages!!   >:( >:(
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 01:12:31 PM »
 :-\
That apology came from the embassy, not from the WH. I could be wrong on that :-\
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 01:28:45 PM »
:-\
That apology came from the embassy, not from the WH. I could be wrong on that :-\

Your right on the first one.
The second apology came from the State Department. (Hillary)
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 05:06:55 AM »
Formal announcements are not made by consulates without first contacting the state department.  that plus, all abassadors are hand picked by the administration to represent the admionistration's agenda, so that is what they do.

BTW: The embassies and the soil they are built upon are sovereign U.S. property..just as much as the WTC or Pentagon are..so what will the liberal messiah do about it?

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 06:45:35 AM »
BTW: The embassies and the soil they are built upon are sovereign U.S. property..just as much as the WTC or Pentagon are..so what will the liberal messiah do about it?

Absolutely nothing, his plan for a one word muslim govt for all nations is coming together, just as planned. The attacks were all planned ahead of time to commemorate their victory on 9-11-01. Theres no reason for even ONE American cent to go to ANY muslim nation. I'm fed up feeding those that hate us. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 07:52:01 AM »
There was no time to consult the State Dept. The embassy issued the apology under the emergency  hoping to defuse the volatility.

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 08:51:10 AM »
There was no time to consult the State Dept. The embassy issued the apology under the emergency  hoping to defuse the volatility.

Clinton's statements on the day's events, released through the State Department's website and Twitter feed, condemn "in the strongest possible terms" an attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya in Benghazi that left one American dead, but offer no condemnation of the attack on the U.S. embassy in Cairo.

Instead, Clinton reiterates an apology issued earlier today by the U.S. Embassy in Cairo--now deleted--which said: "We condemn the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims." 

"The U.S. deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others," Clinton said. "Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation," she added.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/11/Hillary-Contradicts-Obama-on-Egypt-Apology

Click on the links in the article for conformation.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 03:03:50 PM »
Formal announcements are not made by consulates without first contacting the state department.  that plus, all abassadors are hand picked by the administration to represent the admionistration's agenda, so that is what they do.

Contrary to popular belief, diplomatic missions do not enjoy full [/size]extraterritorial status[/color][/size] and are not sovereign territory of the represented state.[5][6][/size] Rather, the premises of diplomatic missions remain under the jurisdiction of the host state while being afforded special privileges (such as immunity from most local laws) by the [/size]Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations[/color][/size]. Diplomats themselves still retain full [/size]diplomatic immunity[/color][/size], and (as an adherent to the Vienna Convention) the host country may not enter the premises of the mission without permission of the represented country. The term "extraterritoriality," therefore, is often used in this broader sense when applied to diplomatic missions.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 03:09:22 PM »

Contrary to popular belief, diplomatic missions do not enjoy full extraterritorial status and are not sovereign territory of the represented state.[5][6] Rather, the premises of diplomatic missions remain under the jurisdiction of the host state while being afforded special privileges (such as immunity from most local laws) by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. Diplomats themselves still retain full diplomatic immunity, and (as an adherent to the Vienna Convention) the host country may not enter the premises of the mission without permission of the represented country. The term "extraterritoriality," therefore, is often used in this broader sense when applied to diplomatic missions.

nw_hunter is correct.   These terms of the Vienna Convention facilitate the expulsion of a nation's diplomatic mission from a host nation.    I think we should withdraw our diplomatic mission to Egypt, terminate financial aid, and expel the Egyptian delegation from the United States until such time as they can provide proper security for foreign diplomats.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2012, 02:19:16 PM »
Not soverign in that the guest nation brings it's courts and laws to operate there although diplomats retain immmunity.  It is however, the host country's duty to protect all embassies & consulates on their territory..  The nations in question have failed miserably now in 21 countries during just this past week of 9/11.
  Somehow, civilized countries such as the US, UK, Germany, Israel, France, Belgium, Japan, Australia and Switzerland ..just to  mention a few..somehow, manage to protect the embassies of other nations..but those are civilized nations..

Some of the featuires of embassies
Article 22,

1.The premises of the mission shall be inviolable. The agents of the receiving State may not enter them, except with the consent of the head of the mission.

2.The receiving State is under a special duty to take all appropriate steps to protect the premises of the mission against any intrusion or damage and to prevent any disturbance of the peace of the mission or impairment of its dignity.

3.The premises of the mission, their furnishings and other property thereon and the means of transport of the mission shall be immune from search, requisition, attachment or execution.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2012, 10:17:23 AM »
All that read wonderful on paper. In reality it isn't always so whether by design or circumstance.
To order or fail to provide sufficient and reasonable security within the walls of the diplomatic compound depending on the volatility of the place IMO rests on the shoulder of, in this case the State Dept. and they failed miserably.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 11:16:52 AM »
All that read wonderful on paper. In reality it isn't always so whether by design or circumstance.
To order or fail to provide sufficient and reasonable security within the walls of the diplomatic compound depending on the volatility of the place IMO rests on the shoulder of, in this case the State Dept. and they failed miserably.
Looks like the NATO led al CIAduh revolt to take out Gaddafi has officially backfired....who said the psychos were smart, just hubrisitic.  At least Gadaffi maintained some law and order, and was generally revered.  Read his "little green book" sometime...
....TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  I can't debate that..seems like when Obammy sent in planes to assist the folks who were after Ghadaffi...many of us said at that time..."Obama is just making libya safe for the real radicals to take over".  Until then Ghadaffi had hardly opened his peeper since Reagan shut it for him.