Author Topic: Chavez & the terrorists like Obama....  (Read 414 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Chavez & the terrorists like Obama....
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 03:47:44 AM »

Obama is "my guy"!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline m-g Willy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 06:53:28 AM »
/pump up some kind of 'color' revolution?
....TM7.

What's color have to do with it?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 01:06:52 AM »
I see Chavez's health has come back after treatment in Cuba, and that he has huge support in Venezuela....Do you think we should bomb him and country, or start/pump up some kind of 'color' revolution?
....TM7.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's your suggestion, not mine..   

Yeah...and what does color have to do with it? 
  Sounds like you have some kind of hangup on color..even beyond the commie red  flags and muslim green  flags.. ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 04:34:11 AM »
  TM:
     That is EXACTLY what we were referring to.  You are very quick here and in other tyhreads to raise the issue of "color" as in "racist".
   That is an old game by the left, and Prez Obama plays it to the hilt!  Not only that he promotes class warfare, war on women, rich vs poor, old vs young, gay vs straight, urban vs rural, immigrant vs citizen, Islam vs Christianity.... and any wedge issue he can magnify, in order to get the especially emotional segments to start rioting in the streets.
  That would produce a "crisis"..and"crisis" is a regular working tool of the left.  Remember it was Rahm Emanuel who said in essence; "never let a good crisis go to waste".
  The left are past masters at utilizing the old "divide & conquer" syndrome...and with crises..they are great at profiting from other people's pain..or crises..
    Here's a 13 second video..       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6TgitlNIA

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 01:52:52 PM »
  TM:
     That is EXACTLY what we were referring to.  You are very quick here and in other tyhreads to raise the issue of "color" as in "racist".
   That is an old game by the left, and Prez Obama plays it to the hilt!  Not only that he promotes class warfare, war on women, rich vs poor, old vs young, gay vs straight, urban vs rural, immigrant vs citizen, Islam vs Christianity.... and any wedge issue he can magnify, in order to get the especially emotional segments to start rioting in the streets.
  That would produce a "crisis"..and"crisis" is a regular working tool of the left.  Remember it was Rahm Emanuel who said in essence; "never let a good crisis go to waste".
  The left are past masters at utilizing the old "divide & conquer" syndrome...and with crises..they are great at profiting from other people's pain..or crises..
    Here's a 13 second video..       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6TgitlNIA
Heh.. ??? .  You can't be serious. You're joking right?  In case you're not go back and read my post #5 before you comment, specifcally what a 'color' revolution actually is as so often employed by mass media nowadays, and come up to speed. Ok?
Calling me a racists is certainly the pot calling the kettle black, as it is a toss up between you and another poster or two who is the most xenophobic of all posters ever, and who is quick draw with charges of racism when political or religious discussions don't go your way or meet your approval.  That would be you, sir!  You need to get a better handle on what racism really is; and how issuing charges of racism can really be racism at its worst. Here's another form of racism for comparison,,,making claims that a whole region was barren and a certain people never existed. Or medevial idolatry of a master race. Now that's racism of the most rapacious kind.
 Now would you please answer the question,,, do you support some kind of 'color' revolution brought down on Chavez and Venezuela...?
..TM7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now TM;
  Just re-read my post carefully..in no case did I accuse you of being racist.  I said you are quick to resort to unfounded concerns  of "color' and "racism"..that's not calling you racist, because I doubt you are.  I am more inclined to think you dredge up those old, shop worn terms in an attempt to use them as a club in debate..
   I didn't even accuse the prez of racism..I only said he likes to divide to conquer..and not just by race or color alone..but by any real or imagined mistreatment any oddball group may have.

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 05:10:31 PM »
Conspicuously missing from your list are the real terrorists like Bin Laden. Oh wait..............

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 01:33:25 AM »
Conspicuously missing from your list are the real terrorists like Bin Laden. Oh wait..............
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Obama/Osama affair was merely a "revenge raid"...and I give the SEALS credit for fighting their way in and back out, through tough security..and even Barry's "courageous" ...."go get him" orders.  Of course, by that time the Osama half was just a sickly old man watching his own re-runs on well worn videos..