Author Topic: More "Liberal logic"..this time from the prez..  (Read 156 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
More "Liberal logic"..this time from the prez..
« on: October 11, 2012, 08:11:56 AM »
  When Sandra Fluke spent a few minutes whining because she feared she may have to buy her own sporting equipment ( birth control) ......Obama just HAD to sympathize by contacting her with a personal phone call ...
        However most if not all, of the soldiers shot and wounded or killed at Fort Hood, nor their wives/families got such tender treatment from the prez.
   http://blogsensebybarb.wordpress.com/2012/10/06/wife-of-ft-hood-victim-obama-ignores-our-plight-never-called-us/

B Hussein doesn't want to admit that Nidal "aluha akbar" Hassan is a terrorist and the murders at Fort Hood were an act of terrorism,.  This means of course..that these wounded and murdered soldiers get no Purple Heart nor the benefits awarded to soldiers wounded in combat.

...But poor Sandra Fluke...she may have to face the terrorism of having to "pay for her play".. :P :o
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: More "Liberal logic"..this time from the prez..
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 10:58:33 AM »
sandra fluke said her contraception cost $3000 during school.
birth control pills are about 10 bucks, so she's planning on going to school for 25 years.
but, I think she mentioned 3 years of school, if she used condoms, at $1 each at 27 months in school, she could play around 3.7 times per day.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye