Author Topic: Politics  (Read 139 times)

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
Politics
« on: October 19, 2012, 07:24:53 AM »
It is a sad state of affairs when peoples animosity runs toward each other over which criminal will lead the few in ruling over the many as if their vote is any more important than a grain of sand on the beach. The outrage against those who limit our lives and tax our prosperity is deflected to the people against themselves by the myth of the rulers own election process. The plan to divide and conquer is alive and well and many are even excited to participate in their own ruin. The lesser of two evils is still evil and directed in the direction of those who sanction it with their vote, as well as all of us limited by the states arbitrary physical boundaries which assigns all of those within this fence the status of government milk cows.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Politics
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 07:42:51 AM »
Oh oh! ;)

Well, let's see if I can save this one.

A while back I wrote about my neighbors child and the disasterous results of her dealings with the changing medical system.... which ended up with her being taken to a childrens hospital, nearly too late,, and an extended stay in ICU. It shouldn't have happened and wouldn't have happened if not for the stupid rules regarding welfare recipients and hospital admissions.

Irrespective, one of our posters here was nice enough inquire about her condition some time later. It was a poster I often disagree with and most of you would not believe me if I told ya who. My gratitude to him for caring and for his thoughts on her behalf! She is doing well and will return to school next week. :)

There is some good in everyone, no matter how blinded we may be to it!
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME