Author Topic: What kind of a man is Mitt Romney??  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: What kind of a man is Mitt Romney??
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 03:36:34 PM »
I'm amazed that you'll give Romney a pass on things that you readily trash hussein about.

I don't see why you would be....he's a Republican like me.  I vote for Republicans.

LOL what was I thinking?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
LOL!...you think?
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 03:54:09 PM »
Fascinating! People who do not approve of either of the current front runners are compared to Hitler supporters!

I believe one of our moderators recently commented about how those nazi comparisions come flying out when the poster has no other defense. ;)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 04:33:04 PM »
LOL!...you think?

Yes, it often gets me in trouble. Life would be much easier if a just became a sheep and followed the herd.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline m-g Willy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2012, 04:36:17 PM »
LOL!...you think?

Yes, it often gets me in trouble. Life would be much easier if a just became a sheep and followed the herd.

Glad to hear your not one of the sheep.
So who are you going to vote for?

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 04:55:58 PM »
Glad to hear your not one of the sheep.
So who are you going to vote for?

I haven't decided between the gun grabbing, homos in the Boy Scouts supporting, baby killer or the gun grabbing, homos in the Boy Scouts supporting, baby killer yet.