Author Topic: 10:30 PM ..the debate nearly over..  (Read 464 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
10:30 PM ..the debate nearly over..
« on: October 22, 2012, 04:27:41 PM »
  Romney clearly more "presidential"..     Obama drifting.....
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Re: 10:30 PM ..the debate nearly over..
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 04:46:44 PM »
I listened to parts of it on the radio at work.  Obummer seemed to be a bit rude to Romney, and irritable at times.   I can almost think Obama really wants to be done with this campaign and retire.  He knows he will make a lot more money making speeches.
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:10:29 PM »
  Yes; Obama tried a couple "smarta _ _" remarks which Chas Krauthammer figures will hurt, more than help him.  I think we have all heard the old, crude saying.."everybody likes a little _ _ _;  but nobody likes a smart _ _ _."
  Obviously; an international businessman KNOWS what an aircraft carrier does and what a submarine is..   The prez also said something to the effect that our military"doesn't use bayonets anymore"...   That Commander-in-Chief should check with our Soldiers and Marines...especially the Special Operations troops..
  Special Forces, Seals, Marine Special Ops, Rangers etc...they are all familiar with the bayonet..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 05:27:59 PM »
Hard to listen to hussein telling how much he supports Israel and looking at the bomb craters next to houses in Israel. He forgot to mention that those craters were created by his pali brothers in hamas that he's sent Billions of $ to every time they run out of ammo, bombs, and rockets. What a liar all the way around. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 05:54:48 PM »
 In addition:
   Obammy likely doesn't know it, but our troops also use horses.....  shows just how "out of date" obammy is!   Hmmmm special Forces...have their horses.. ;)
         http://humaneobserver.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 11:37:07 PM »
  THIS POOR GUY NEEDS A REST !!..       He is sooo tired..he has been working so hard doing this for us:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/us-governments-foreign-debt-now-47495-household

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 01:04:57 AM »
 I thought O looked like a hyena, staring at Mitt like he was trying to send negative vibes. Rude, petty and above all else, outright lying multiple times. I simply can't wait for the kenyan to no longer have any say in the way our country is governed.  J
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 01:11:55 AM »
I saw another lackluster performance by both sides.

A sight lead to Romney, but nothing to write home about.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 01:53:04 AM »
It struck me as a typical debate in the fact that both sides will say their guy won. I think on the surface it appeared that Obama might have done a little better on points, but I think some of his "facts" are going to come back and bite him on the donkey. As usual, a lot of the points he accused Romney of telling "whoppers" about  were things he was lying about. A good example was his denying his apology tour and Romney did a pretty good job of calling him out on that fact. It's hard for me to imagine anyone being undecided at this point in time.  In the last couple of debates it has struck me that Obama is pronouncing the word "sure" as "shore",just like Debbie Wasserman-Shultz. Is that a subtle way to suck up to the Jewish vote?

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 02:38:08 AM »
Wife and I dropped by the courthouse while we were in town yesterday and did our civic duty. First day of walk in voting.

I haven't wasted one second on any debate between any candidates. My mind was made up on all that I am able to vote for quite some time ago. No need to listen to hot air and BS, especially when I don't care to even look at some of them, much less listen to their lies. I watched a little football in between finishing reading an excellent novel. Pro football is a lot like politics. A lot of overpaid people playing a game and most doing a poor job of earning their pay.

Hooray, we will be free from political ads and debates in November. Hopefully it will last a year before it starts again.  ::)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 05:26:25 AM »
I listened to about 45 minutes and heard a bunch of yammering about school teachers and science classes and job creation...I though this debate was supposed to be about foreign policy?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 11:41:35 AM »
What I saw with these two guys is there is no real difference between them,
..TM7
ROFLMAO

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
What I saw with these two guys is there is no real difference between them, especially in foreign policy..which can be summarized in one word...the USA's foreign policy is a policy of 'tension'....nothing more.  I would give the lead to Mitt on this debate, which amounted to a groveling contest to appease israel and their interest....he won that groveling contest.
..TM7

Well that for me is a difference.  I want the candidate who grovels less to Israel.  And we know which candidate that is.   :D
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 01:02:59 AM »
What I saw with these two guys is there is no real difference between them, especially in foreign policy..which can be summarized in one word...the USA's foreign policy is a policy of 'tension'....nothing more.  I would give the lead to Mitt on this debate, which amounted to a groveling contest to appease israel and their interest....he won that groveling contest.
..TM7

Well that for me is a difference.  I want the candidate who grovels less to Israel.  And we know which candidate that is.   :D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Frankly;  I want the candidate who will grovel less to muslim terrorists and their sponsors...and we know who that is.. ;)