Author Topic: Romney lost because of white guys in Ohio and a white guy in Texas  (Read 391 times)

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
According to Reuters/Ipsos exit polls, Obama lost white men nationwide by 21 percentage points. In Ohio, he lost white men by only 12 points.
Obama was also helped by the fact that voters largely blame the recession on his Republican predecessor, President George W. Bush. Obama made that a central part of his campaign message as he argued that Romney would bring back policies that precipitated the crash.

http://news.msn.com/politics/analysis-in-the-end-obama-won-on-the-economy-2

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
Re: Romney lost because of white guys in Ohio and a white guy in Texas
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 02:49:36 PM »
Romney lost because of where his head was. He did lose in part because of white guys.....because there are too few of them. Because they got too rich and too lazy to mow their own yard....... raise their own kids..... mop their own floors. To pick their own strawberries, work in their own slaughterhouses, and provide their own manual labor cheap on non-union jobs. No, they imported Mexicans, and Philippinos and Vietnamese to do that. Those white guys realized at some point that it was neither necessary nor sensible to have 4-6 8 children. You did not have to have children every time you had sex, in fact, they kind of put a serious dampening effect on your love life. And kids are expensive.
     Those hispanic catholics, they don't have much education, they still believe that Jesus will love them more if they keep cranking out those babies. Way faster than those white guys. Not only that, on wages that would insult those same white guys, and they are importing all their relatives just as fast as they can.
     Meanwhile, those white guys that were invested in the manufacturing industries, they found out that they could make even MORE money if they transferred all those manufacturing jobs overseas, where there were no rules, no responsibilities, just profits. Ant they got richer and richer. BUT, they were stupid, they did not count on the fact that at some point they were going to become hopelessly outnumbered. They thought they could always BUY the protection and cover they needed.
      That cover was the middle class. But they got more and more expensive to keep up..... so they figured...... we can probably do with less of them.
       Now the middle class are like sheep dogs, they keep the sheep in line, and they fight off the wolves and predators. But, you have to FEED them. If you don't, they get hungry, and unlike wolves, they KNOW man, they have no inborn fear instinct. THEY will eventually eat their owners. OR, when they become too few or two weak to protect the flock, the predators will take over.
       Redistribution of wealth ? No. Just people too stupid to keep their dogs fed. Too greedy to domesticate the next generation of immigrants, to get them on board. Too lazy to produce things themselves, just try to control and commandeer  the produce of others.   
       The Republicans lost because those "white guys" finally believed their eyes instead of the crap they were being told, and they said "the hell with you, we have a better deal elsewhere".
       The Republicans had better remember, you gotta FEED the dogs.
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Online Casull

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »
Interesting theory.  Let me see if I got this right.  Romney lost because nationwide he received 61% of the white male vote and in Ohio he received 56% of the white male vote.  Is that the argument?  And, therefore, he lost because of white males?  Sounds like pure BS to me.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 04:43:10 PM »
Interesting theory.  Let me see if I got this right.  Romney lost because nationwide he received 61% of the white male vote and in Ohio he received 56% of the white male vote.  Is that the argument?  And, therefore, he lost because of white males?  Sounds like pure BS to me.
From what I have heard--- from multi-sources on TV and radio, that trend, though not to that degree, nationwide, added up to the defeat.

Obama got the people out to vote, Romney did not.
Romney did not challenge the attacks against him except too late and too weak, while Democrats just kept on hammering.

As I said in another post, if Romney had fought back the way he did against Santorum he probably would have won.
As soon as the campaign for president started, Conservative talking heads started saying, where is the Romney we saw in the primaries?