Author Topic: it's Done!! 4 more years of the Obamination  (Read 1240 times)

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
Re: it's Done!! 4 more years of the Obamination
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 04:18:30 AM »
HEY!!  There is an UP side to all of this.   ;D

The 'Bush era tax cuts' are going to expire and income tax will go up.
The new EPA regulations on coal is going to make the cost of electricity go up.
The restrictions on domestic drilling is going to make the cost of gasoline go up.
The unrestricted increase in dollars will make inflation go up.
The continued diversion of corn into ethanol instead of the food supply will make the cost of grain based foods go up.
Unemployment will go up.
The number of doctors, clinics, and hospitals closing shop due to decreased Medicare/Medicaid reimbursements will go up.
With the house sale tax in the ACA, cost of selling a house will go up.
The number of people on food assistance programs(aka food stamps) will go up.
The number of illegal aliens will go up.
The number of elderly dying due to being sent to 'end of life counseling' since they came back to a hospital for two different reasons within 60 days will go up.
The cost of employer provided/subsidized health insurance will go up.
Sadly, all of this was going to happen anyway, regardless of who won last nite
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 04:20:24 AM »
... we all saw the night that America died... America as a great nation died tonite... Gun owners,get ready for the final solution to you owning firearms... Oh well I am buying me a koran and getting practiced up.... It's a very sad day for America indeed

Such hyperbole! The sun still rises, folks, and will continue to do so. Don't panic. Don't buy the doom and gloom. And, they is always a bright side:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachusetts-votes-favor-medical-marijuana-bill-041305835--election.html;_ylt=AjZgYiEbzeFiYnO1GRsQlt7DeOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTRrMXNoOW1xBG1pdANCbG9nIFNwZWFybWludCBPcmlnaW5hbCBMaXN0BHBrZwM1NTBkYjkyMy05MTdhLTM2OGItOTFlOC02MDRiNDdhY2ZjOGMEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQkxpc3RNaXhlZExQQ0FUZW1wBHZlcgM2N2JiMzU5Mi0yOGI1LTExZTItYmZlZi02MzU1ZDNlZjcyZjQ-;_ylg=X3oDMTM1ZWVhNmczBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZWE0OTVmYTEtMzhjMS0zN2I3LWE0MTEtYzg2OWFlNGZhYzE2BHBzdGNhdANwb2xpdGljc3x0aGVzaWduYWwEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3

you  are correct

freedom   wins  in colorado.....this  is  a good thing

if the republicans refuse to get on the side of freedom
and quit  useing the government to FORCE  their beleifs  on others
then  they will go the way of the dinosours and indians....

when  we can't even stop the  re-election  of the OBOMONATION
something  is seriously wrong

i am  not suggesting  we ABANDON   the republican party
quite the contrary............this is exactly   what  GAVE us 4 more years of the obomanation

i  am just  saying.....forget about the queers
                               forget about the  dopers
                               LEAVE A WOMAN ALONE  when she is faced with a difficult situation
..........................ESPESCIALLY  FORGET  any  third  party that will splinter  our vote

had  these 4 things been done  OBUMER  wound be on his  way   out
BUT  NOW    WE  HAVE  MORE OF 3 OF THE THINGS  LISTED ABOVE THAN  ANY REPUBLICAN WOULD GIVE US

Dude ! Don't Bogart that joint man !  I mean this is Colorado and that stuff is legal here now. 

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 04:27:03 AM »
Heard  on  the  radio  this  mourning  that  25%   of   households  the  wives   canceled  out  thier husbands   vote.  A  house   divided  indeed.

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 04:57:31 PM »
... we all saw the night that America died... America as a great nation died tonite... Gun owners,get ready for the final solution to you owning firearms... Oh well I am buying me a koran and getting practiced up.... It's a very sad day for America indeed

Such hyperbole! The sun still rises, folks, and will continue to do so. Don't panic. Don't buy the doom and gloom. And don't be whinin' about gun control that hasn't started...it'll just drive up prices. And there are a few bright sides:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachusetts-votes-favor-medical-marijuana-bill-041305835--election.html;_ylt=AjZgYiEbzeFiYnO1GRsQlt7DeOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTRrMXNoOW1xBG1pdANCbG9nIFNwZWFybWludCBPcmlnaW5hbCBMaXN0BHBrZwM1NTBkYjkyMy05MTdhLTM2OGItOTFlOC02MDRiNDdhY2ZjOGMEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQkxpc3RNaXhlZExQQ0FUZW1wBHZlcgM2N2JiMzU5Mi0yOGI1LTExZTItYmZlZi02MzU1ZDNlZjcyZjQ-;_ylg=X3oDMTM1ZWVhNmczBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZWE0OTVmYTEtMzhjMS0zN2I3LWE0MTEtYzg2OWFlNGZhYzE2BHBzdGNhdANwb2xpdGljc3x0aGVzaWduYWwEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3
YEP. News just said osama has won the electoral college and the election, even though Romney had a million more popular votes.
Don't believe it.
The sun also still rises in China and the mideast.Don't care to live like that. That's fine you live in your world I will live in mine.

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2012, 02:06:06 AM »
It's not going to be so bad. That 13 million jobs Mitt promised? That was the number expected if nothing changed. Now, because of the Hurricane Sandy aftermath, there will be millions more. Construction will boom, housing and commercial building will take a jump. Obama will just let the Bush tax cuts expire, then introduce another bill with permanent cuts for people making $250,000 or less. Over the next 4 years, everything will improve--- it would have anyway.
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2012, 02:32:02 AM »
I think we have actually reached a point where there are more takers than makers. Too many bail-outs for too long. Banks, G.M., people who bought more mortgage than they could afford, and the list goes on and on. California is going to be the next on the list. When Obama learned he won, his speech sounded word-for-word like the one four years ago. "We are all of one nation,black white,pink,blah,blah,blah." At least when the car goes over the cliff Thelma and Louise ( Barry and JoeBlow" will be driving. Problem is we are all in the back seat!

Offline painted horse

• Avid Poster
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2012, 08:11:52 AM »
The President may be the "Top Dog" but if we really want change in this country I think we need to start a bit lower on the ladder..namely the House and Senate. A lot of these people are life long "professional" politicians who watch Presidents come and go with little regard..they are the real power in this country. They are the lawmakers. Where do you suppose THEIR  retirement, medical, wages and raises come from? THEY decide. Who wrote and ratified the National Health Care plan. Basically about 500 people (that we vote into office) run this country...if you truly want change, start there....

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2012, 09:57:48 AM »
The President may be the "Top Dog" but if we really want change in this country I think we need to start a bit lower on the ladder..namely the House and Senate. A lot of these people are life long "professional" politicians who watch Presidents come and go with little regard..they are the real power in this country. They are the lawmakers. Where do you suppose THEIR  retirement, medical, wages and raises come from? THEY decide. Who wrote and ratified the National Health Care plan. Basically about 500 people (that we vote into office) run this country...if you truly want change, start there....

Right you are! That is what some of us are doing.BUT! You have to break the party vote mentality to do that, and it ain't easy. I think most voters would agree with term limits, but are not willing to do anything about it. We know these crooked A-holes we have elected are not going for it, so the only way to implement it, is at the polls.To do that we have to resist voting for our party man...or woman.Well! Your never gonna get the average Republican or Democrat voter to vote across the isle, so what other chance do we have?How about a Libertarian or Constitution candidate?NOPE :o Not electable they say! NOPE! Never will be as long as we vote the party, and whether you admit it or not about yourself, that is exactly what you do. 90% of you anyway!

The party is doing your thinking for you, and guess what? To them you are cattle in the pasture for them to use as they see fit.More like Sheeple, but same difference. Join the other 10% or just try and be happy with the leaders your parties pick for you.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »
It's not going to be so bad. That 13 million jobs Mitt promised? That was the number expected if nothing changed. Now, because of the Hurricane Sandy aftermath, there will be millions more. Construction will boom, housing and commercial building will take a jump. Obama will just let the Bush tax cuts expire, then introduce another bill with permanent cuts for people making $250,000 or less. Over the next 4 years, everything will improve--- it would have anyway.
YEAH;  thats  the  ticket , lets  wait  on  the  next  natural  disaster  to  go  back  to  work .  When  the  insurance  claim  money  is  gone  then  what?

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2012, 03:36:59 AM »
We will continue to be irrelevant as a party as long as we simply blame the other side for our losses rather than looking at ourselves and what we're putting up for candidates.

This is the root cause for the downfall of the Republican party. Liberals aren't the only ones who blame others for their problems.

Republicans need to cowboy up and change their ways if they want to compete.

Oh? I thought it was Bush and the religious rights fault ::)

Oh well I am buying me a koran and getting practiced up.

And since I am in the lower middle class, who of you wealthy folks wants my address? You know that equal distribution thing ;)

Lonny
LOL,  don't hold your breath until the check comes......