Author Topic: I have an Idea  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: I have an Idea
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 09:46:49 AM »
Keep in mind also, that Clinton signed into law the banking regulations which lead to the housing bubble.  Keep in mind that DEMS took over congress AND the senate in 2006 and were WARNED of the housing bubble in 2006.  McCain was one of the senators to warn them.  The housing market crashed under Barney Frank's reign on the Banking Committee.  So, it was NOT all Bush's fault.  It really was Both parties.  It all started with the "free trade agreements" of the 1990's.  From there we gave China in 1998 under Clinton "Most favored nation trading status"  Then from there our manufacturing base was erroded.  We went from no. 1 in the world in manufacturing to no. 7 last year under Obama's watch.  I agree, the war didn't help, but neigher has Obamacare which is another $1 trillion that we can't afford. 

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 10:50:47 AM »
All of this bickering and blame game is good, but back to the issue..... Are you willing to take a stand and vote each and every incumbent out of office if they dont get the issues fixed ??? ?  No, everyone would rather gripe and cry and argue. Sound familiar ? Same as Congress and the Senate..... and we blame them. Face it, if WE dont stand up and make some noise, they sure as heck wont change.

The changing has to be done before the election. These criminals are criminals before they are elected and after. I don't care how much noise you make, it isn't going to change who and what they are. Do you think the chickens making noise after the fox gets into the hen house, makes any difference as to what the fox is going to do?   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 04:27:22 AM »
Dixie Dude do you mean the trade aggrements that allow sale of ball bearning tech. that allow China to build guidence systems for missles that would insure they could hit North America with pin point accuracy where before they would be lucky to even hit North America at all ? And note now we have a hard time finding ball bearning made anywhere other than China . Thanks Bill !
Then there was Carter and the canal give away.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2012, 10:07:37 AM »
Then there was Carter and the canal give away.
I think we would have been much better off if we gave away Carter and kept the Canal.  Teddy must have been rolling in his grave when that happened.     If and when Carter ever makes it to the Pearly Gates I'll bet Teddy will be there with a pair of boxing gloves  ;)
I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2012, 10:19:37 AM »
Dixie Dude, please disregard chungs post. it' nonsense.
Is Rat thinking he can tell folks who to listen to, here? Thinking Dixie can't discern for hisself?

unless liberals are eliminated, this country is gone to the hogs.
Hmmm... maybe thinkin' a little Christianist Jihad?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline RaySendero

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2012, 03:02:35 PM »
Okay, here is an alternative solution.  Dissolve the United States of America.  We become 50 (or is it 57) separate allied countries.  The debt disappears along with the United States.  Each of the 50 (or is it 57) new separate countries is left to their own devices to figure out their budgets etc.  This little blue country I live in of course would have to suffer a revolution to rid ourselves of the illegal foreign invaders and the other problematic (libs) inhabitants.
There would be complications for sure, but anyone who thinks we aren't headed toward complete catastrophy with the course we're on is just not paying attention.

magooch, I've got an alternative solution on this, too!

Since voting for Obama was irresponsible - Make these voters accountable

by prorating the US debt to the Obama voters.

They can either pay up or default to Chapter 13!
    Ray