Author Topic: Does America Have a Right to Exist?  (Read 1738 times)

Offline RB Rooson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • "If you come for mine, be sure to bring yours!"
    • http://www.ptca.00go.com
Re: Does America Have a Right to Exist?
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2012, 03:58:30 AM »
Cuts Crooked and Anna,

At least you two appear to have your heads on straight!

TM7 you too are good for this forum, as you keep us abreast of what the other side thinks, Thank You for that!  But can you say Israel without saying 'zionist'?

And Yes, both America and Israel have the right to exist!!

SASS #16974 - Duelist
SBSS # 1195 (O.G.B.) LXXIX
BOLD # 352

"Everyday I pray to be the man that my dog thinks I am!"

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Does America Have a Right to Exist?
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2012, 08:31:43 AM »

Huh?    :o ::) .....Name one....

..TM7[/q]

I will, just as soon as you, or anyone, provides the kind of proof I asked for. The Conspiracy Theory crowd BS won't do. Read what I asked for, and provide it. BTW, the length of the diatribe does not make it one bit valid. In fact it makes it far more suspect.
Here's former Alaska Senator, former presidential candidate  and conspiracy theorist, Mike Gavel, explaining how the pledging/loyalty system forces Congress and  US policy to subordinate to israel and how the 'system' works.  Only he uses the word 'groveling' instead of pledging...pay attention.  I would think a Ron Paul supporter would already know about this stuff...
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/Pnq2AXDyry8[/embed]

...TM7

I see that you are STILL unable to meet the criteria requested. ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME